The Dark Knight how i think the trilogys senario should be

bdsproductions

Forever guarding Gotham
Reaction score
BATMAN BEGINS:The Beginings of The Bat setting up his guilt over his parents death as well as the begings of the pshychotic "freak villains".
BATMAN HAUNTED:The Freaks emerge like in TLH the mkost brutal of which is a mysterious Serial Killer named "The Joker" brutall,sadistic,cold,and ingenious (pshychotichally wel,maybe not a "genius" but highly intellegent). and Batman build up guilt and consiters it his fult as well as failing to finish Joker who would later scar Dent.in the end he grows venggful and kills a group of crimanils.it ends slightly ubroupbtley with a deppressing feel.
BATMAN REDEMTION:The Freaks are in full stride and Batman is considering retireing due to his growing feelings of guilt over Dent and the killing he commeitied as well as beign the "cause" of the freaks such as Two-Face.later he joins up with Dick Grayson who was orphaned by a crimanil just as Batman had been (diffrent scenario thoughe)Grayson (17) dons armour simailr to Darkes current outfit and becomes ROBIN. in the end Batman comes back to himself stops The Joker (who shot Two-Face threw the head and escaped Arkham when Two-Face tried to kill him there).he is redeemed and Robin who has recived enough traing joins fully with Batman as they fly off into the night towards continueing adventures in Gotham city.

Sorry, not really a fan of Batman killing or of Robin.

well,it happens when Batman has a mental breakdown and just kills them all he gets depppressed has a big deppression fit,then in BATMAN REDEMTION he is redeemed.not a big fan of Bats killign either thoughe.

I think that it is an intersting idea - however I prefer a more in cannon Batman. I do think that is the direction they SHOULD of taken after the Burton era, sadly they did not.

i'm not spiddie-freddie i personally,don't even care if Robins in it,i would just rather have a ultra dark version of the character in film three.don't really care and am totally fine with him not being in it.

But you have a quote from a video game character in your sig? And the quote basically means that people will forget you. Seems to me you've cast your lot, captain.

wait,wait i jhave had a breakthrough i have recently had sort of a "revamp" of my ideas.i'll post them later,they lack Robin who i have actually begun to,nay completley reconsider.

Yeah your right I think Robin is apart of the Redemption of Batman as a Dark Nightly figure.. But its too early in the ballgame for Batman to be redeemed isnt it???

I just dont like it.. I never really liked the Robin Charector too much... All I know is that the trilogy is about the gases in Gotham and creating alot of sick figures. I think the Gotham will be at its worst in part two, and it will all be put under more control by part 3......

bdsproductions said:
wait,wait i jhave had a breakthrough i have recently had sort of a "revamp" of my ideas.i'll post them later,they lack Robin who i have actually begun to,nay completley reconsider.

ok look forward to it

bdsproductions said:
BATMAN BEGINS:The Beginings of The Bat setting up his guilt over his parents death as well as the begings of the pshychotic "freak villains".
BATMAN HAUNTED:The Freaks emerge like in TLH the mkost brutal of which is a mysterious Serial Killer named "The Joker" brutall,sadistic,cold,and ingenious (pshychotichally wel,maybe not a "genius" but highly intellegent). and Batman build up guilt and consiters it his fult as well as failing to finish Joker who would later scar Dent.in the end he grows venggful and kills a group of crimanils.it ends slightly ubroupbtley with a deppressing feel.
BATMAN REDEMTION:The Freaks are in full stride and Batman is considering retireing due to his growing feelings of guilt over Dent and the killing he commeitied as well as beign the "cause" of the freaks such as Two-Face.later he joins up with Dick Grayson who was orphaned by a crimanil just as Batman had been (diffrent scenario thoughe)Grayson (17) dons armour simailr to Darkes current outfit and becomes ROBIN. in the end Batman comes back to himself stops The Joker (who shot Two-Face threw the head and escaped Arkham when Two-Face tried to kill him there).he is redeemed and Robin who has recived enough traing joins fully with Batman as they fly off into the night towards continueing adventures in Gotham city.
too dark for me or Warner Bros. target audience: EVERYONE

javi1024 said:
too dark for me or Warner Bros. target audience: EVERYONE

you do realize Nolan,and WB want to make adult films? you do realize that Joker in a faithful adaption is only a smidgeon less kid freindly then Hannible Lecter and the plot is if it is,loosely based on The Long Halloween which features pretty graphic stuff.it will be a HARD PG-13 at the least to do it right and proably have a R rated directers cut.these will be adult films (well,teenagers too 'course 14 and aove) i would'nt reccomend takeing a six year old to a Batman movie from now on.come on the sequel is going to deal with multiple personality disorder,most liekly brutal homicide,a pshychotic deomnic and scar ylooking serial killer.

Cinemaman said:
BATMAN HUNTED??? Is it official title of sequel???:confused:
lol! No, he said BATMAN HAUNTED.
And no, there's no official title yet, not even a script finished, I suppose.

bdsproductions said:
you do realize Nolan,and WB want to make adult films? you do realize that Joker in a faithful adaption is only a smidgeon less kid freindly then Hannible Lecter and the plot is if it is,loosely based on The Long Halloween which features pretty graphic stuff.it will be a HARD PG-13 at the least to do it right and proably have a R rated directers cut.these will be adult films (well,teenagers too 'course 14 and aove) i would'nt reccomend takeing a six year old to a Batman movie from now on.come on the sequel is going to deal with multiple personality disorder,most liekly brutal homicide,a pshychotic deomnic and scar ylooking serial killer.
WB wants Batman(one of their biggest money makers) to bring in as many audience demographics as possible. thats why they created Rachel Dawes for the film- to have a love interest and bring in more female viewers. and even if joker is as bad as hannibal lecter (arguably) there is no way WB would allow his character to be written to that extreme. Theres a good chance well be seeing darker versions of Joker from "Return of the Joker" and Two-Face from TAS. Hard PG-13...possible but not likely. Rated-R director's cut? we didnt get deleted scenes for Begins....were not gettin a directors cut.

batmaluco said:
lol! No, he said BATMAN HAUNTED.
And no, there's no official title yet, not even a script finished, I suppose.

Thanx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"