How is your relationship with your Father?

Man-Thing

Avenger
Reaction score
This is mainly for the males, but females can answer as well.

I'm just curious about your childhood and your relationship with your Dad. Basically, how do you view your Dad's job as a Dad?

How do you think this has affected the person you are today?

I have not seen my father since I was 7 years old, and Im 19 now. My mother and him got divorcd, we moved away from him. He left the country, and i have not seen him since.

My dad and I have an awesome relationship.

My parents are lesbians. :dew:

Have not spoken to this person in 7 years.

Sometimes I’m just too demanding.
Maybe I’m just like my father: Too bold?

bruce.jpg

I never knew my father!

my dad rules above any other living thing...or dead thing..or imaginary thing for that matter. Probably the main reason i'm alive today (besides the whole having to be a reason for me being alive since he did help create me and all). He's made me the man i am today.

My relationship with my dad is...odd. I have a lot of his personality traits such as his stubborness and having two stubborn people in the family is not really a good thing. One time we were grabbing each other by the neck in a arguement. Both of us refuse to stand down. He also tends to not listen to other peoples' ideas and prefers to be the one in charge. I told him that it would be a great idea to invest in Google before it hit the market at $20.00 per share. Look at how that turned out :(

However, our relationship is great. Sure it's not perfect and everyone has their own faults. But I love my dad. I have great respect for the man. And we get along great as long as we're not arguing.

i already have a nice pair of dancing shoes for when my dad dies. he is a prick and doesnt deserve any happiness.

Me and my dad get on great. We've got a good relationship.

This is mainly for the males, but females can answer as well.

I'm just curious about your childhood and your relationship with your Dad. Basically, how do you view your Dad's job as a Dad?

How do you think this has affected the person you are today?
It's Meh. That's all i'll say.

Its great. We're Best Friends Forever!

Hes my main influence and gave me my best assests.I miss him every day.Best dad

my pops is a jerk man. when my brother was in iraq he called my dad and my dad asked him to call him back later when he had free night time minutes on his phone. if you think thats messed up i got a whole list of ****ty things my dad has done.

Haven't talked to him in years.
I could blow up the Hype with some of the stories.

Funny too, because there was this pastor who really felt like your "relationship with God" would mirror your relationship with your father, and, many of you know about my "relationship with God". :)

my pops is a jerk man. when my brother was in iraq he called my dad and my dad asked him to call him back later when he had free night time minutes on his phone. if you think thats messed up i got a whole list of ****ty things my dad has done.

Damn, that was inconsiderate.
Who the **** calls before night time minutes kick in? Your brother is an *******.

Damn, that was inconsiderate.
Who the **** calls before night time minutes kick in? Your brother is an *******.

i know your just kidding, but if you were in front of me you would have blood gushing from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"