Describe Your Relationship

I'm almost afraid to ask...what happened to that one?

It's...complicated. But to make a long story short we got into a tragic car accident fairly recently. Lives were lost and he checked out on me. One day I might do a thread on it here but right now I am still coping with the loss of that relationship.

You must really put your penis through a ringer, no pun intended if you are particular about the lotion you use, considering that's for rough skin and dark spots? Seriously what are you doing? :huh:

yeah, thats too much info. :dry:

It's...complicated. But to make a long story short we got into a tragic car accident fairly recently. Lives were lost and he checked out on me. One day I might do a thread on it here but right now I am still coping with the loss of that relationship.
Yeah that's the part I was afraid of. :csad: Sorry to hear about that.

Yeah that's the part I was afraid of. :csad: Sorry to hear about that.

LOL I just reread what I typed and realized the connotation it may have given: he didn't die. He checked out emotionally and mentally. In other words, he (by some unbelievable stretch) took out his pain and anger over the death of his loved one on me and just went kinda crazy. I am still trying to figure out exactly why we're not together but needless to say he needs space right now.

I guess in a way he did die though...the guy I was in love with doesn't seem to exist anymore. He's taking medication for depression now so maybe he'll return. :csad:

LOL I just reread what I typed and realized the connotation it may have given: he didn't die. He checked out emotionally and mentally. In other words, he (by some unbelievable stretch) took out his pain and anger over the death of his loved one on me and just went kinda crazy. I am still trying to figure out exactly why we're not together but needless to say he needs space right now.

I guess in a way he did die though...the guy I was in love with doesn't seem to exist anymore. He's taking medication for depression now so maybe he'll return. :csad:
Heh, that part occurred to me too, but anything traumatic like that that ends a relationship still sucks.

She's awesome. I could make a large post to describe her, but you don't need to know that. The first two words of this post decribe her enough. She's not 'like' me, but she compliments me. She fits. We're not into all the same things, but that's good, because now we turn each other on to new things - some we end up liking, some we don't. It's good to have different tastes and such, because we'll always remember that we're two seperate people and not just one of those stupid amalgamations. She's Karen, and I'm Andy ... but we'll never be Kandy. I hate that sh**. I can't, as much as I'd like to, say that we'll be together forever ... it's unrealistic seeing as neither of us have ever had that before, obviously - things change, people, situations, and things can go wrong. But I can say that at the moment I am with the perfect person for me and that I'm totally at ease and full of the joys of Bamfer. I haven't settled for her. We're with who we want to be with and for now, that's enough.

She's awesome. I could make a large post to describe her, but you don't need to know that. The first two words of this post decribe her enough. She's not 'like' me, but she compliments me. She fits. We're not into all the same things, but that's good, because now we turn each other on to new things - some we end up liking, some we don't. It's good to have different tastes and such, because we'll always remember that we're two seperate people and not just one of those stupid amalgamations. She's Karen, and I'm Andy ... but we'll never be Kandy. I hate that sh**. I can't, as much as I'd like to, say that we'll be together forever ... it's unrealistic seeing as neither of us have ever had that before, obviously - things change, people, situations, and things can go wrong. But I can say that at the moment I am with the perfect person for me and that I'm totally at ease and full of the joys of Bamfer. I haven't settled for her. We're with who we want to be with and for now, that's enough.

That was so sweet Wilford Brimely should follow it up with information about diabeetus products.

My wife and I are a cliche male/female couple in some ways, in others very much not. We're both over six feet tall, and I'm told we strike a good figure together (whatever that means). I'm coldly logical and somewhat anal about things, and she's emotional and rarely thinks things through, and is all about how she feels or what she wants at a particular moment in time, so I'm levelheaded one, and she's a bit scatterbrained some of the time, not all of it thank goodness. She's all about nostalgia and wish fulfillment and isn't much of a risk taker, and I prefer to see the real side of things, and am more curious and like the rush of certain activities more than she does. I plan things, she doesn't, so I handle pretty much all the money, bills, etc.

We're both very much into theatre and music, but I'm somewhat more serious about it as an actor, into character studies, subtle performances and "going there", whereas she's a lot of fun onstage, all about pure energy and spectacle, and very fun to watch. We both love singing, movies, and watching whatever's on TV, so we're nothing special in a lot of ways. I write a bit on the side. She doesn't have too many distinct hobbies, though she used to knit often for some reason, and is part of a national Barbershop choir called Sweet Adelines now. Kind of old fashioned.

I'm fairly intelligent, and a bit more streetsmart and wise to the ways of the world than she is, but she's much better with people, everyone loves her, and she knows all sorts of random facts that I can't even come up with if I think hard about a subject.

Neither of us has any style or appreciation of style. We're both about instant gratification VS things like dishes, laundry, cleaning, etc, though we are capable of getting things done in a pinch.

I'm college educated, she's not, but she did go for three years. Neither of us is terribly ambitious, though she really wants a family, and to take on a mentorship role.

Background wise, I had what I think most would consider a pretty good, middle class family upbringing in the real world, and some of her family and friend base is bat**** insane, so there are issues that arise from that, but you'll have that. She's very sensitive to some things, whereas I tend to be colder. We're both capable of being drama queens, but usually aren't.

We usually get along very well when one of us isn't morose about something, which is unfortunately fairly often these days, as she's having career/life issues. Our arguments, which are relatively frequenst, I guess, are short and pointless and done in fun, and we rarely seek to actually hurt anyone's feelings or make them feel bad.

The sex is pretty much always good, and she'll try almost anything in the bedroom, or wherever else we happen to be. So she's not completely unadventurous, I guess.

I read all of this and loled how you left sex for last:oldrazz:

I'll just put it this way, I'm very lucky to have found someone like her in my life time and want to spend the rest of my life with her. I think that's the only thing that matters and I could not be happier :yay:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"