How long has anyone been a Judge Dredd fan?

Discussion in 'Misc. Comics' started by Hordakfan, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Hordakfan Registered

For me for 28 years since i was 4 as it was one of my first comics i ever bought from one of my former city's comic stores and collected them since including getting trade paperbacks when i was a teen.

JD has been one of my favorite sci-fi comics ever.

2. gwynplaine L'homme qui rit.

A long time. I got a Bolland Judge Fear tattoo on my arm

3. TX85 Registered

Since the first movie came out,I didn't know it was a comic until I saw the movie on opening night and I went to my local comic book shop the next day to pick up some issues

4. Lex Luthor Evildoer

Became aware of Dredd with the Batman crossovers during the early 1990's, but started seeking out the comics once I read about the 1995 film being in production. In order to familiarize myself with the mythology. And though the film was certainly different from what I had read, it didn't defer my interest in the character. Think I also collected some of the DC Comics Dredd issues as well.