How many People here Like Hip-Hop?

greenlantern530

Dat Piff.
Reaction score
I was wondering how many people here bump Hip-Hop Music. It's mostly all I listen to my Favorite Artists are.

G-Unit
Dipset
COmmon
Kanye West
Eminem
Dr. Dre
Three 6 Mafia
T.I.

I like Rakim, Jay-z, Nas, and Em because they're legitimate lyricists, but w/ the **** I hear from southern hip-hop, I've basically stopped listening to it or any new stuff.

Are we going to go through this again? You know we already have a hip hop thread, dude.

yeah, i thought this was done before....but i'll say it again

Immortal Technique
Sage Francis
Kool Keith (and his many personas)

..that's about it for modern rap/hip-hop...the majority is horrid

Ok I'm in, I like hip hop and I want to investigate that whole trip hop thing.

I'm a Psychopathic records fan, but that's about it

isn't there already a thread like this?

Alpha and Omega said:
I like Rakim, Jay-z, Nas, and Em because they're legitimate lyricists, but w/ the **** I hear from southern hip-hop, I've basically stopped listening to it or any new stuff.

Word. Most southern stuff is garbage, but there are some cats that are cold down here (I Live in TN) 3-6, Young Buck, Ludacris, and T.I> are just afew good MC's from the south. It's a shame Garbage like D4L and Dem Franchize Boys make us all look bad..

SpiderHulkThing said:
i hate hip-hop and rap. downfall of society i say.

Please don't judge so quickly.

It's not all about cars, women, and drinking. There are a lot of artist with some positive messeges. I listen to some country you have to open your mind. I use to sterotype country but it is crossing into so many new genres.They can tell a story so vividly.

The Roots are pretty positive and have a very diverse audience. I went to Germany and I was amazed how many folks over there listen to rap,hip hop and R&B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"