How many people want to bet Wolverine will be in the Avengers movie?

How many people want to bet Wolverine will be in the Avenger movie?
if you will notice it is being set up that way.
He is on the current Avenger team.
There is a scene in the new Wolverine movie where he is fighting in WWII
He is a big money maker in all of his films marvel is not going to take a chance in a big budget film without a cash cow.
All the characters who have gotten their own films have been lined up for an Avenger movie.Don't forget Spiderman is also on the current team.
Coincedence come on let's not be naive.
They put Spiderman and Wolverine on the current team so fans wont scream.

Hey Spiderman and Wolverine were never Avengers?
Guess what?...They are.

Now some of you might say yeah but so and so owns the rights.
True but these rights are only for a limited time.
By the time they make all these movies.Thor,Captain America,Antman oh yeah Luke Cage ummmmm...let me see YEP!!!! He's an Avenger tooo.

By the time all these movies are made they will have the rights back.

The build up is already there.Think about it.

Coincedence I don't think so.

Do you also want to bet Conrad Murray will practice medicine again? in Hollywood?

Sup Dave!

Talk about narrow minded people.Thank goodness they aren't running these studios.As absurd as they think our proposal is calling us stupid while needing a lesson in Grammar it is equaly if not more profoundly foolish to sit there and make statements of what studios won't do!HOW DO YOU KNOW? I KNOW BECAUSE SONY WON'T DO IT!!!I KNOW BECAUSE FOX IS GREEDY! I KNOW BECAUSE DISNEY WILL NEVER GO FOR IT!!HOW DO YOU KNOW? HAVE YOU BEEN AT THE LAST EXCUTIVE MEETING SOMTHING!I haven't but there is one thing I do know to make my claim and that's this if there is money to be made it will be made.These companies are not going to stand on their priciples and their integrity if there is money to be made!!!Someone here said your wrong because FOX would demand money for lisensing out Wolverine.Also who said Fox won't demand money to lisense out Wolverine.Of course they will thats what I been saying since thebeggining.Money talks!Years ago people said Marvel and DC will never crossover they are opposing companies trying to canel each other out!Aliens vs Predetor crossover would never happen! Mariah Carrie will never Sing with Whitney Housten they hate each other! Cristina Algilara will never sing with Brittney Spears! Jorden will never try out for baseball he has too much going for him in Basketball!Jorden will never come out of retirement!Okay but he won't come out of retirement again! Okay but I bet he wont come out of retirement again! Image Comics came to be because a bunch of angry artist left Marvel to start their own companies so you will never see a cross over between Image comics and Marvel comics!After Mike Tyson bite Hollingfield's ear people said they will never fight again! Yeah well since they are both broke and no one wants to give them a fight they are actually talking about it and it is in the works NOW! Shook hands on Oprah and everything! For publicity!WHY?What changed all this?MONEY TALKS! You guys are so naive!You need to learn that in life NEVER SAY NEVER! One thing I do know is this:Your right! Yes they are greedy companies!Yes there in it for themselves! Yes they stubborn! All the more reason I know they will take the bait if they feel they can make some money of off the deal!Selfishness and Greed! You dont have to care about the other person if there is money to be made.I bet you guys really believe Hulk Hogan and his wife really gotdivorced because they were having problems! And that it wasn't for publicity to to secure their millions from the family of the boy who was in that car wreck with their son! The family that is now looking to sue but will only get a portion of what is in the Hulk Hogan esate not what was settled over to his wife.Oh yeah and I guess you also believe that Micheal Jackson and Melissa Marie presley got married out of love and not for the publicity that it would bring to both of their careers to accumilate more venue which means more money!Drug dealers could be trying to wipe each other out Countries could be at War killing each other and blowing each other up both if there is money to be made out of a joint venture it will happen! After all isn't that why they get into War in the first place?No,that's right people go to War out of integrity!After all can't we all just get along! (Yeah I bet you believe that too!)You guys are so Media Fed it's not even funny! Bottom line is this I haven't been to an Executive meeting but I know this much if there is money to be made it will happen!And since Wolverine being in the Avengers movie means more revenue for both companies!It gaurantees major and much more Box Office flow forMarvel\Disney and a tremdous pay off for Fox!Money for everybody so since their is money to be made with no one losing out and everyone is in a Win,Win situation....It will happen!!!

WOLVERINE WILL BE IN THE AVENGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1259294688055.jpg

:up::up::up::up::up: :hehe: You took the words right out of my mouth.

FOX won't be giving up the X-men rights for at least (if at all) another 10-15 years, 5 if we're all lucky and the series goes down the toilet. But even so, I will bet you all of my possessions that Wolverine won't be in the next Avengers film.

Why is this thread still open anyway?

I don't know. The likelihood is about the same as there being a sequel to "Titanic".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"