How many times have you been heartbroken?

I want a 100x100 avatar of where his heart breaks the little measuring device. You can't possibly see that and not smile, right?

Well, I've lost count, but last night adds another. Probably the worst one yet.

i don't know if i truly was heart broken but it really hurt.

it was last year. a guy i've known forever, since like 5th grade ( his sister and i were friends in that class) was in my 4th period. he was friends wit my bro and he was graduating that year. well i always thought he was pretty good looking, and he was easy to talk to, but never truly liked him liked him. so we'd talk pretty much during the first semester in that class, he sat right next to me, and there was no seating chart. and we'd just talk and i felt comfortable with him. so the second semester comes around and all of a sudden, i look at him in a totally different light. i'm almost in love with the guy. i couldn't believe it took me a whole semester to figure that out. i thought perfect! i finally can get a guy i like, he's so easy to talk to. well....god was cruel this time around :(. he had recently gotten the senior superlative for most attractive and hung out with totally different people, he became more egotistical, and he became so hard to talk to. he started talking to this different girl and i started to get soo jealous and sad. i thought, why didn't i get him when i had the chance? so he graduates...and i never see him again. i wish, truly wished i had told him my true feelings. i'm basically over him now, i haven't seen him since may. so that helped me cope. :(

i never put that much stock into relationships or people in general. so, never.

Never, but I've had heartburn. Plenty of times.

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
i don't know if i truly was heart broken but it really hurt.

it was last year. a guy i've known forever, since like 5th grade ( his sister and i were friends in that class) was in my 4th period. he was friends wit my bro and he was graduating that year. well i always thought he was pretty good looking, and he was easy to talk to, but never truly liked him liked him. so we'd talk pretty much during the first semester in that class, he sat right next to me, and there was no seating chart. and we'd just talk and i felt comfortable with him. so the second semester comes around and all of a sudden, i look at him in a totally different light. i'm almost in love with the guy. i couldn't believe it took me a whole semester to figure that out. i thought perfect! i finally can get a guy i like, he's so easy to talk to. well....god was cruel this time around :(. he had recently gotten the senior superlative for most attractive and hung out with totally different people, he became more egotistical, and he became so hard to talk to. he started talking to this different girl and i started to get soo jealous and sad. i thought, why didn't i get him when i had the chance? so he graduates...and i never see him again. i wish, truly wished i had told him my true feelings. i'm basically over him now, i haven't seen him since may. so that helped me cope. :(
You really need to work for the CW.

Seriously though, all it takes is for a bunch of people to say someone is hot for that person to suddenly get an ego boost. And not always for the better.

terry78 said:
You really need to work for the CW.

Seriously though, all it takes is for a bunch of people to say someone is hot for that person to suddenly get an ego boost. And not always for the better.

CW? sorry i'm slow today

he totally changed. but i still had feelings for the guy. it's better that i don't see him anymore. i don't care for him much as i used to. the scary part is if i see him again all those feelings might come and slap me right across the face.

CW = New Network (UPN & WB)

Saying you are all, okay the only show I can think of is Gilmore Girls. What's another show that deals with teen angst on there. :huh:

My heart breaks each time any of my teams loses a game. I hope the Seahawks won't break my heart tonight.

I broke down when the Pistons lost in the '05 NBA Finals... that crushed me for days.

I was heartbroken to find out MSJ is writing the pilot for the Preacher miniseries for HBO

tzarinna said:
The worst part is that it wasn't because of anything I did wrong, nor for any lack of feelings towards me on her part. I was robbed by the overall situation. F**king robbed.

farmerfran said:
I broke down when the Pistons lost in the '05 NBA Finals... that crushed me for days.
I was happy, because it was the Spurs that won..lol.

Cinemaman said:
cheat1.jpg

One.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"