The Dark Knight How many times do you think your going to go and see TDK.

Once in the theater, and many, many times on DVD.

I won't know until I see the actually movie..then I'll determine too see it multiple times.

I put four times down and I will honestly go that many times as I have a Cineworld Unlimited Card (see as many films as you like for free!)

For sure, 12:01AM on July 18th. The the same day, later that evening - IMAX. If the movie is fan-frickin'-tastic, I might go to a matinée, before the IMAX. As for anymore, I am sure after the two viewing I will see it a few more times.

Gotta get that fix. 'Cause after it leaves the theaters, we have a solid four months before a DVD release.

I was a SWAT team extra in the film, so if I make it on screen, I will drag everybody I know many, many times! :woot::woot::woot:

ima see it 7 times like my number and either a whole week completly or just random days.for sure the release.so should i click on 4 and upwards or the everyday?

I'm going to the midnight showing, the employee screening, then the first show in the morning the day it comes out. Then twice more in the following week. Then twice more whenever i feel like it. I plan on seeing it as much as i can to say the least.

At least four in theatres, topping my previous record of TDK and Independence Day of 3.

I figure I'll check it out the day (or night before), then see it with my main circle of friends, then see it again once this place makes me NEED to see it again, then I'll probably just see it again randomly.

And then it'll be released on DVD...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"