• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Have any of you ever been threatened to be killed in school?

On Friday in P.E., this kid threated me that he was gonna beat me up. It's cuz I was making sound effect he didn't like, but it wasn't necessairly at him. He started to swear at me and taunt me. The teacher quickly noticed and made him go to the deans' office. He was so freakin' ticked off and I felt so proud of myself for getting him in trouble. The kid's a jerk anyways -- he thinks he's all tough and he acts all gangster. In fact, he hates being white.

I just hope he doesn't seek revenge on me...:ninja:

A kid, during my middle school days, brought a gun to school. I'm talkin' a freakin' pistol, and this is a year or so after Columbine!

The kid (was seventh grader) got expelled, and held back a year. What an idiot.

terry78 said:
In junior high, yeah. It depends on where you grew up though. And yes, I mean the suburbs vs. the ghetto. You can't call yourself a man until someone has threatened to end you. Up until then, you've been in your own little box. :o
I went to a "ghetto" junior high and high school. And got swarmed in grade 9, that's junior high. Never saw any guns, saw some crack rocks though. Bunch of my classmates were drug mules. Then I moved to the sub-urbs and went to an 'urbs high school, mind-f--k let me tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"