How much change do you have on you right now?

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
I normally only carry around the debit cards, but I just left Walgreens and got some cash back and the cashier basically gave me 12 quarters because she didn't have any bills this late apparently. So i have 12 quarters in my pocket. And you?

:o

Zilch. Just a debit card & a couple other credit cards.

FgxVITw.gif

85 cents and it's going into my Incredible Hulk bank.

It wasn't that expensive. I picked it up at Toys R Us.

A few coins
Not enough to give Chester A. Bum

None. Ain't nobody got time for that cling clangy ****.

I usually cary about a dollar-fifty of assorted silver coins. Screw pennies though.

I have a 20 pound note in my bra. I'm not even making this up :funny:

....which cup and are you WEARING said Bra? lol

The left one, and yes :hehe:

It's a habit I picked up after watching the Lois and Clark episode 'Wall of Sound'. Lois is undercover at a club and needs to get to the front to attract the attention of the guy on stage. She sees these 3 big muscly guys, attracts their attention, reaches into her bra, pulls out a note and pays them to get her up there...

I always thought it was hot :funny:

I keep doing it because, honestly, when I put money in my pocket I loose it. When I put it in my bra I don't!

lol so your CHANGE bounces when you run....that IS sexy lol
The left one, and yes :hehe:

It's a habit I picked up after watching the Lois and Clark episode 'Wall of Sound'. Lois is undercover at a club and needs to get to the front to attract the attention of the guy on stage. She sees these 3 big muscly guys, attracts their attention, reaches into her bra, pulls out a note and pays them to get her up there...

I always thought it was hot :funny:

I keep doing it because, honestly, when I put money in my pocket I loose it. When I put it in my bra I don't!

Oh yeah, I missed the change part of the title...

Sometimes change does end up in their too, but that's usually only when i've been drinking :hehe:

None cause I'm not wearing any pants right now.

;)

But I also keep a piggy bank in room that averages out about $15 every month.

aw jeez.....how much is this gonna cost me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"