I hate cash, especially change

J Alba's Lover said:
Oh really now am i? Like yoy haven't been rude to anyone before. And why thank you for the compliment.:yay:

I look at relations with people diplomatically. I go out of my way not to be rude with people...in person anyway for sure. I don't do any preemptive strikes like taking out my anger on a homeless person who didn't really do anything to me. That's almost like Bush attacking Iraq.

Jourmugand said:
In today`s world.paper money can be done away with,but people have a sence of power with money.Greed runs this world,so for the moment,you will have to deal with paper money.:dew:

Um, Greed doesn't really have anything to do with whether or not the money is paper. If, by some magical wave of a hand, it were all electronic it'd still basically the same as it ever was.

You seem to be making it out to be like, "Oh, no more paper money! Well, no need in being GREEDY anymore!" :whatever: :oldrazz:

Fred_Fury said:
why cant everybody just use debit/credit cards? its so much easier and more efficient and saves the rainforrest. I hate having a pocket full of pennies, nickles, dimes, quarters... I hate pulling out cash, counting out how much I need, then handing it to the cashier only to have her count it again... and then hand me back 15 thousand nickles and pennies

DO AWAY WITH CASH!

Well to start with... some people might like the money and it gives them a sense that they actually have something, others might not have a bank account or maybe they just feel more secure with cash instead of electronic payments... more efficient though? I don't see how it's more efficient at all, they should have specific checkouts for people who wish to pay using plastic because it's an absolute pain waiting behind someone when all you want is to buy a small thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"