Superman Returns How the new suit might be explained (speculation)

Its like I said before... Its hard for me to hate a fellow surfer... Plus he worked on 'Spaced Aliens' :D

Sandy was full of crap when he claimed he had the rights to 'FATHOM'. He changed his story a few weeks later to 'I would like to make FATHOM'

I did enjoy Batman: Dead End a lot. I think his guy playing Batman was really good.

Okay, not starting an arguement, but you guys are missing the point. He has publically stated why a lot of the changes were made to the suit, and they had nothing to do with personal choice of Singer. They had to do with his insistence to having to have a 3D shield, and the muscle suit. Again, not to start an arguement or anything, just as historical reference, he did say there was a muscle suit when Warner's was clearly saying there wasn't. And I believe he knows the guy who sculpted the suit, so he knows exaclty why those changes to the suit were made is all.

But that is why the suit really changed. As far as tp tje movie and series, if Singer is going to explain any changes to the suit, he isn't even going to acknowledge it. In the film, this has always been the suit that Superman has worn. So he will not need to explain it. Even though looking back at the previous installments, you will see a Superman wearing a different suit, to him it is the same suit.

I liked Batman Dead End, but Sandy thinks he knows everything about every comic book hero.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I think he does really good work for what he has. And I think as far as coming straight from the comics, both his Superman and Batman looked great. I just feel for a feature film such as Superman Returns, there needs to be a sort of different style, and some sort of believablity for what its worth, a more realistic take in ways.

buggs0268 said:
Okay, not starting an arguement, but you guys are missing the point. He has publically stated why a lot of the changes were made to the suit, and they had nothing to do with personal choice of Singer. They had to do with his insistence to having to have a 3D shield, and the muscle suit. Again, not to start an arguement or anything, just as historical reference, he did say there was a muscle suit when Warner's was clearly saying there wasn't. And I believe he knows the guy who sculpted the suit, so he knows exaclty why those changes to the suit were made is all.

As to if Singer is going to explain any changes to the suit, he isn't even going to acknowledge it. In the film, this has always been the suit that Superman has worn. So he will not need to explain it. Even though looking back at the previous installments, you will see a Superman wearing a different suit, to him it is the same suit.

I don't understand your point. You think that we don't know that Singer makes up stories left and right? He said that Richard White wasn't related to Perry White, boom, he is. He said that Routh wasn't wearing padding, boom, in some scenes he is. He said the trailer would come out in April, boom, it is coming out in May.

Singer and almost all other directors bend the truth to protect "their movie". Do you remember the false information Singer gave the fans with X-Men? There is a reason for it, if Sandy Collora thinks you have to be honest with the fans and give away every bit of a movie, then there is a reason he is listed as "uncredited" on most movies and is still making shorts.

Even if Sandy is saying that he knows this person who skulpted the suit why should we believe it? Because it is in one of his blogs? What gives Sandy Collora any more credibility than Bryan Singer?

Why does Singer have to explain any changes to the Superman suit anyway? It is still the traditional Superman suit, it's not the classic suit, but it's a retro version of the suit. Small \S/, S on the belt, darker red, higher collar, smaller trunks...these have all been seen on other renditions of Superman in the past to different degrees.

Sandy Collara and Alex Ross can get together and ***** and moan about Superman Returns and Singer until their faces turn classic Superman Red but they will be on the sidelines while they do it. :up:

Showtime029 said:
I don't understand your point. You think that we don't know that Singer makes up stories left and right? He said that Richard White wasn't related to Perry White, boom, he is. He said that Routh wasn't wearing padding, boom, in some scenes he is. He said the trailer would come out in April, boom, it is coming out in May.

Singer and almost all other directors bend the truth to protect "their movie". Do you remember the false information Singer gave the fans with X-Men? There is a reason for it, if Sandy Collora thinks you have to be honest with the fans and give away every bit of a movie, then there is a reason he is listed as "uncredited" on most movies and is still making shorts.

Even if Sandy is saying that he knows this person who skulpted the suit why should we believe it? Because it is in one of his blogs? What gives Sandy Collora any more credibility than Bryan Singer?

Why does Singer have to explain any changes to the Superman suit anyway? It is still the traditional Superman suit, it's not the classic suit, but it's a retro version of the suit. Small \S/, S on the belt, darker red, higher collar, smaller trunks...these have all been seen on other renditions of Superman in the past to different degrees.

Sandy Collara and Alex Ross can get together and ***** and moan about Superman Returns and Singer until their faces turn classic Superman Red but they will be on the sidelines while they do it. :up:

Until their faces turn classic Superman Red. Haha. I like that. Very good post sir.

ROFL. :up:

Showtime... You my friend, you are a true wordsmith.

I always follow the antics of Will Smith and Uncle Phil on Nick @ Nite

83028hMOL_w.jpg

Showtime029 said:

Excellent.

This thread is officially off topic... Sorry guys :(

wtf guys, stay on topic. And this is me talking here, Mr. Spamsmith... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"