How to ruin the movie...

Actually, I kinda would like to see Aunt May die at some point--- but only if her death is adapted straight from ASM #400.... retcon or not, that's still an absolutely classic story, and a terrific send-off to the character.

But yeah, I'd prefer Aunt May is still kicking around by the end of SM3, and they save her demise for the next movie or something. With the Stacy's suddenly around and Harry's inevietable death coming soon, we don't want to already kill off half the damn cast in just one movie alone. ;)

OMG I forgot all about that story! (Perhaps I forced it to be forgotten in detest)

I still don't want her dead though.

Dr.Dude said:
Actually, I kinda would like to see Aunt May die at some point--- but only if her death is adapted straight from ASM #400.... retcon or not, that's still an absolutely classic story, and a terrific send-off to the character.

But yeah, I'd prefer Aunt May is still kicking around by the end of SM3, and they save her demise for the next movie or something. With the Stacy's suddenly around and Harry's inevietable death coming soon, we don't want to already kill off half the damn cast in just one movie alone. ;)

Harry's death in any other fashion than what was written in the comic will simply come off as cliche and silly.

His comic death was PERFECT. That issue reads like it was WRITTEN for the big screen. Why Raimi just didnt adapt that and throw out Venom and Uncle-Ben-Killing Sandman is beyond me.

I dont want to see Harry die in some stupid battle royal.

100 bucks says Harry pushes Peter out of the way of something. Lame.

pete"mj i have to tell you i've found someone else
"mj"you mean gwen?"
pete " no,oddly enough she's a vampire named SELINE"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"