World Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. cartoon

Gamma Ra

Sidekick
Reaction score
This sounds totally AWESOME!!!

"Marvel TV boss Jeph Loeb was wowing the crowd today with new announcements on both the live-action and animated front. Case in point: The Hulk is getting a new animated series. A team show!

It will be called Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Beautiful, right?

Loeb brought scribe
Paul Dini up on stage during the Marvel TV panel this morning, and much like he did last year regarding the Ultimate Spider-Man show, he mock put Dini on the spot as if he was asking him right there and then, for the very first time, to take a job on the show. Last year it was Spidey and this time it was Hulk.

Little was revealed about the series aside from the title, the team roster (Green Hulk, Red Hulk, She-Hulk and A-Bomb), and this promo image:
"

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/118/1183850p1.html

Paul Dini has done work on many of the Superman and Batman animated series as well as writing Batman comics.

Last edited:
"Incredible Hulks" the show. Cool. Also looks like Skaar is in there.

Oh man, I'm stoked for this big time!!!!!!

Can't wait to see how they handle skaar if he's really in this.

I think Paul Dini will do an awesome job with it. All his anime shows were top notch.

If Hulk is the same incarnation as the one from EMHs and the show is based loosely around Greg Pak's Incredible Hulks run, this show has excellent potential.

I think the theme of the show will be based on Greg Pak's, Jeff Parker's and Jeph Loeb's World War Hulks story, which could be interesting if done correctly. A lot of internal bickering and personal beefs...Marvel Style. :woot:

I reckon you're right, I'll bet they do a few character specific episodes, I'm definitely interested in skaars.

I wonder if they are going to incorporate the Planet Hulk movie, with Skaar being involved?

This would be a good chance to really get into all of theses characters heads. I like that Marvel Animation is staying true to form with EMHs and keeping the tension between characters. Hopefully this show will follow suit.

I hope we see some Hulk villains that don't always get on tv shows. Like Tyrannus!

I interviewed Jeph Loeb recently and we talked at length about the show. I will have more news later.

Ever since Loeb has been made head of the Marvel Television Division and shows in development have been mentioned, not much else has been given except the same old rehashed information. This could be good or bad...:huh:

I'm actually really interested in seeing what's become of this show, we've heard **** all so yeah...

Mark my words, if Jeph Loeb is heading it AND it's the Hulk with THAT title this impending debacle will not go past season1. EVERYTHING about it spells gamma ****-show.

Hulk has done NOTHING to warrant his own animated series besides being massively overexposed by Marvel's dunderhead execs that force the character on the public like car insurance pretending he has some mass appeal. WHY I have no idea other then it must Loeb's Tori Spelling.

Last edited:
Did Loeb say Marvel has 5 animated shows in different stages of production?That would be cool.Im guessing 3 of those shows are season 2 of USM Agents of Smash and new Avengers Toon.I just hope a new x men show is part of the 5

Read the interview for yourself and look and see ;) .

http://www.toonzone.net/news/articl...erviews-jeph-loeb-marvels-head-of-television/

For Arthur Curry, Hulk is a popular character and has been very popular on TV before. The Bill Bixby show was very popular for it's time and was on for several seasons and 82 episodes. Hulk is also a show stealer in the Avengers movie and they want to try and build off that momentum.

Hulk is a great character, but to be fair Hulk is going to steal the show in The Avengers because Marvel intended for him to be the show stealer.

Read the interview for yourself and look and see ;) .

http://www.toonzone.net/news/articl...erviews-jeph-loeb-marvels-head-of-television/

For Arthur Curry, Hulk is a popular character and has been very popular on TV before. The Bill Bixby show was very popular for it's time and was on for several seasons and 82 episodes. Hulk is also a show stealer in the Avengers movie and they want to try and build off that momentum.

Thanks bro.

Yeah, The Hulk is definitely one of the most iconic superheroes on the planet..i'd put him right below Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, and Wonder Woman in terms of worldwide recognition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"