World Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. cartoon

Because Marvel TV News can't get over what caused the end of Spectacular Spider-Man as well as that not every animated show can get 20 million episodes like Family Guy or The Simpsons which are rare cases.

5078bb919f246.jpg

What is that blue thing with the goofy smile?

Remember the good old days when they tried to initially shut us up about EMH's cancelation by saying Agents of Smash was the further adventures of EMH Hulk? No more mention of that now that they said Assemble is the definitive sequel.

Remember the good old days when they tried to initially shut us up about EMH's cancelation by saying Agents of Smash was the further adventures of EMH Hulk? No more mention of that now that they said Assemble is the definitive sequel.

Really they said that? lol

Last edited:
Really they said that? lol

Marvel's starting to realize you can't make dumbed down shows meant to sell baby toys unless there's something the older demographic can enjoy too. So if there's only one Spider-Man show on it's gotta be enjoyed across the board, or he has to be on another show regularly.

No one ever said. Miken Ayers made that up.

Here is something Jeph Loeb ACTUALLY stated about the show when I interviewed him last march:

TOONZONE NEWS: In S.M.A.S.H., it's amazing to me that you have the whole Hulk family all working together on the same team. Especially that you have the Hulk there with Red Hulk, since normally they are trying to kill each other. What is it that would bring a team of lone wolves like that together to fight alongside each other?

JEPH LOEB: I think that what folks will get kick out of when they see Agents of S.M.A.S.H. — which is not until a year away from now — but without giving anything away, I think the old adage of "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" does pay off a lot. It's also when you're a Hulk, there's not a lot of opportunities for you to have friends, so sometimes you have to look to people who really understand the world that you live in. All five of these characters — Hulk, Red Hulk, Skaar, She-Hulk, and A-Bomb — all have in some way felt the sting of what it is both to be a hero and be called a monster, which is in many ways kind of a classic Marvel conundrum. You can be the world's greatest hero, but on the same token that doesn't mean the public loves you. That's one of the things that's an awful lot of fun about the show. It's a show that is built around how the Hulk does his best to show the world that he is in fact a hero. I think that after people see Marvel's The Avengers feature, they'll have a much better sense as to where the Hulk is headed not only in the movies but in animation and in the comics in the coming year. It is a real drive by us to see the Hulk as a hero.

I'll try to find the quote.

Was this what you where talking about

"The series was announced at the 2011 Comic-Con. Marvel Entertainment's Head of Television Jeph Loeb called up writer Paul Dini to "ask" him if he wanted the job. The two had done the same thing the previous year for Ultimate Spider-Man. [2]
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes was actually going to focus on the Hulk and be called Hulk: Gamma Corps. It was in pre-production but was folded into The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, which was also in production. Joshua Fine, the Director of Animation Development for Marvel Animation, said "It became apparent to us that the creative work that was being done to bring Hulk’s world and his villains to life was too good to relegate to his universe alone, and would be much better suited as part of an full-on Avengers scenario." Gamma Corps producer Ciro Nieli left the cancelled series and came to work on Avengers. [3] It is currently unknown if anything from Gamma Corps eventually became Agents of S.M.A.S.H."

http://marvelanimated.wikia.com/wiki/Hulk_and_the_Agents_of_S.M.A.S.H._(TV_Series)

Red Hulk seems an odd fit for the team, considering Thunderbolt Ross is one of Hulk's arch enemies. If somehow Joe Fixit could've been included (which would be difficult considering he's also Bruce Banner) he would've been more interesting on the team than Rulk. I wonder if we will also see Red She-Hulk or the new Savage She-Hulk (Lyra).

Haters said Ultimate Spider-Man would be gone after season 2 and would get cancelled before season 3 got confirmed.

How do you come to that conclusion from that press release?

There was a rumour a while back saying that the show was canceled before it airs, toylines for it are none existent and from the press release it shows that the team have moved on to fully work on season 3 of USM.

I really like what I see here. It looks fun and the animation ie pretty good.

From the information I am getting Moi animations is animating the show the same company that animated young justice

Your theory lacks substance.

Ok let's see no toy lines, the exact same crew working on USM season 3, we will see.

Look this show looks interesting but the way things are going its very likely it will not continue.

You can take my theory anyway you like but like I said it's just a theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"