World Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. cartoon

Some not too great news regarding this show:

http://www.marveltvnews.com/2012/06...nd-did-he-just-mention-a-new-x-men-tv-series/

(but the rest of the news the article reveals are AWESOME sauce if true)

wow... what a VERY interesting and revealing bit of news...

gonna need some time to completely digest all of this...

but the one thing that REALLY gets me is the Marvel plants that will be at their animation panels at comic cons who will be high-praising the USM cartoon as a diversion...

what a sneaky bunch of lowlife bastards... :cmad:

Yeah this show will probably be a kids show, but hopefully as the article suggest Marvel is listening to the fans and will give us some better shows a couple of years from now. A new Uncanny X-Men series could be good if they do it right. Also the X-MEN vs Avengers DTV rumor I think is true. On the Hulk VS DTV the writers mentioned on there that they want to do a X-MEN vs Avengers DTV, and that was back before the actual current comic storyline was released.

Kind of bummed that Hulk show will be like Ultimate Spiderman
Good news is that we are getting a new X-men cartoon but the question is will it be like Spidey and Hulk show?

Well hopefully it won't be as cheesy as usm. But in the end I don't see problem having different shows geared to different demos.

On seeing the test footage reel again, Red Hulk's voice in the footage was definitely Clancy Brown.

hopefully this will be the longest lasting Hulk cartoon show so far.. fans hoping for a rated R hulk 'toon is kind of... creepy..

No one wanted an "R-rated" tv series, just not some dumbed down **** pandered to 5 year olds. :o

Exactly we just want what marvel has been doing but this time in a more stable network, just like what dc has been having for years with wb.

No one wanted an "R-rated" tv series, just not some dumbed down **** pandered to 5 year olds. :o
You haven't seen the footage or the test reel so you really don't have any idea about who it panders too.

They did release it twice at WonderCon and Comic-Con. You just didn't go to either macattack ;) .

When is this suppose to premiere?

You do know that's the site that posted a lot of fake news for Ultimate Spider-Man right?

No they didn't!

everything they revealed got confirmed few weeks later.

Really? Didn't know that.

Alright then. Enlighten me, who does it pander to?
I don't think it really panders at all. I think the show looks like it will have broad appeal.

No a lot of what came from Marvel TV News was fake and making things up to negatively smear Marvel and Marvel Animation as well as make ESPN style hit pieces.

You know what, the hulk and agent of smash will not receive bad publicity like how ultimate spider-man did cause lets face it, as big and as ground braking as the hulk is, even with the avengers movie hulk is not as big as spider-man.

Now this doesn't really need story arc or character growth to be honest. In the hulks case we and the general masses just want hulk smash.

The name sounds kidish but the name speaks for itself when we are going to get crazy, explosive and heavy powerful battle scenes, cause that is the strongest team we have ever seen. In the comics they where very powerful group and I think this cartoon will work big time with that.

Then again we will not know till the time comes, I am a Marvel guy and I will watch anything they do, it's the Marvel in me.

Last edited:
No a lot of what came from Marvel TV News was fake and making things up to negatively smear Marvel and Marvel Animation as well as make ESPN style hit pieces.

Why would Marvel TV try to ruin Marvel Animation's reputation? MA already does a great job doing that themselves. :cwink:

Cause folks just like to bash things fanboys/fangirls complaints and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"