Hulk VS DC ?????

That list is very small, you made it seem like the whole marvel universe could just take a Hulk punch.

Second the Silver Surfer is not tangible, he is a cosmic entity and his powers are cosmic in nature, he can use them to protect himself obviously. So I wouldnt say it was his own durability I reckon he knew the power of the Hulk so didnt just rely on physical prowess alone to take the punches.

So what about Onslaughts armour? Hulk broke it the end, whether Onslaught wanted it or not. Onslaught couldnt break it himself, he needed somebody to do it for him Hulk did it. whats the big deal there?

Apologies about the fighting bit, I thought you meant at the same time, my bad, He could knock out Supes with a thought GL would just run away, and Batman would need a new pair of undies to wear over his pants. so if u mean it like that yeah.

Originally posted by Spider-Hulk
That list is very small, you made it seem like the whole marvel universe could just take a Hulk punch.

Depends on the Hulk's anger level at the time as to whether or not he can one-shot those people out.

Second the Silver Surfer is not tangible, he is a cosmic entity and his powers are cosmic in nature, and he can use them to protect himself obviously. So I wouldnt say it was his own durability I reckon he knew the power of the Hulk so didnt just rely on physical prowess alone to take the punches.

If the Silver Surfer isn't tangible, why didn't the Hulk's fists pass through him like the wind. Because if the Surfer was intangible, he'd be literally untouchable. Besides, where was it saying that the Surfer was altering his structure or something to take the blows.

So what about Onslaughts armour. Hulk broke it in the end, whether Onslaught wanted it or not. Onslaught couldn't break it himself, he needed somebody to do it for him and Hulk did
it. whats the big deal there?

The fact that the Hulk obviously had some help to get to that anger level.

Apologies about the fighting bit.

Okay.

He could knock out Supes with a thought.

Then why did Thor fight him at length? Besides, the Hulk's adrenaline rush takes to long for him to knock Superman out. And as I pointed out earlier, Superman has super-speed. He can score
hundreds, thousands or possibly even tens of thousands of punches before the Hulk can even form a thought. And as he reels back, the amount of hits the Hulk takes continues and multiplies. The Hulk is not going to take that kind of abuse.

GL would just run away.

Why? He's never shown himself to be a coward. Plus, he can just drain the Hulk's gamma radiation, send him into space, or bombard him with an army of JLA constructs.

And Batman would need a new pair of undies to wear over his pants.

I hope you're just kidding about Batman wetting his pants.

Surfer has a multitude of powers at his disposible what surfer can do is kinda blurry, he is very very powerful is the surfer.

Hulk had help, his full strength was being restrained by Banner, Jean Grey simply removed the constraint unleashing the Hulks Unlimited Strength.

I was talking about Surfer fighting Supes GL and Batman. Not Hulk, although Hulk could beat GL, if GL couldnt figure out to drain the Gamma Radiation. But if Hulk was freaking he wouldnt be that adversely effected, think of when Hulk fought the Galaxy master, he got so enraged that the Gamma attack from Galaxy Master didnt even slow him down.

No Im not kidding about Batman wetting his pants, for pitys sake, Savage Banner could do the Bat.

Originally posted by arachnid_style
Who'd you think in the DC universe can take out hulk?

1.Superman
2. GL.
3.WW.
4. Batman
5. Spectre
6. Flash.
7. Others.
8. Every freaking hero in DC.

NONE, THEY ALL WOULD BE SMASHED TO PIECES!!!!! :wolverine

Originally posted by geezo
Batman did take Hulk down the one time they fought, but it was ridiculous. He kicked Hulk in the guts so he'd inhale sleeping gas. Please! As if Hulk's abs couldn't withstand a kick from a puny human. Bah!

Actually HULK´s abs could withstand a train-crash, but as you see THE HULK in those days was considered a sparring for the ALL-MIGHTY DC heroes, thank GOD times have changed and are changing even more, now that THE HULK movie is about to be released THE HULK will be considered by everyone(DC editors included) as THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!!

Originally posted by Gimili
Let's see.

this plus the fact that his force field can hold up to Superman indicates that we'd have a sequel to the time the Silver Surfer drained the Hulk's gamma and changed him back into Bruce Banner.

How dare you cmpare THE COSMIC POWER to that "PUNY" green plasma light????

By the way an angry HULK could resist the mind control even of THE SPECTRE!!!:mad:

Originally posted by guyverjay
Yeah but this isn't Hal jordan and this isn't the same ring either.

GEE MAN!!! THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!! ;)

And GL can hold out against the Hulk for a while. His force field and aura can hold up to blows from Superman, and the Hulk would take a while to reach Supes' strength level.

What the hell are you talking about?????

Just how long does it takes for the HULK to duplicate his strenght????

or even increase it a 100 times his regular basis????

Acording to what I have known, the HULK once lifted a mountain that weighted more that anything Superman has ever been able to lift!!! Acording to the Who´s who in the DC universe!, and all the time that took for the HULK to increase his strenght was the seconds that Moleculeman took to rip the mountain and pour it on the heroes! So my point is:
WHERE DO YOU GET THIS TIME-TO-GET-STRONG-ENOUGH CRAP FROM???? :mad:

Originally posted by CaptainStacy
None of the other DC heroes can do anything to the Hulk that his healing factor can't counter, and he can out last them all (see The Last Titan story).

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER OF THE GREEN hERITAGE!!!

The Spectre may be able to come up with something, though.

NAH!!! HULK WOULD SMASH HIM TOO, AND WOULD WRAP HIM IN THAT BIG GREEN PAMPER OF HIS!!! :D

The Hulk got his ass kicked by a snake. Most major characters lose to people they should mop the floor with at times.

THAT WAS NOTHING BUT BAD WRITTING, NOTHING MORE! almost as bad as when The Witchblade nearly killed the whole JLA

What Ifs are not in continuity. Even if they were, Rogue cannot absorb Magneto's power these days. Thus, this is a moot point anyhow.

Sure they are not continuity, but still reflect what happens in other universes that are almost identical, but with slight diferences, and for Magneto, C´mon the girl has a crush on the old puny man! and does not wants to make him look bad in front of every X man!! :D

And besides, the gamma is drained in an instant anyway. The Silver Surfer has done this at least twice.

Silver Surfer is alot more powerfull than puny Green latern!!!

The Hulk can be overpowered. Thor, Apocalypse, the Juggernaut, and Abomination have proven this. And none of them are as strong as Superman, Wonder Woman, or Captain Marvel.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS FUNNY MAN!!!!

BTW Thor kicked the crap outta Captain Marvel, and captain has beated Superman many times in the past, And Hulk has beated Thor many times in the past too, so... I GUESS YA GOT THE HINT RIGHT??? :D

Originally posted by CaptainStacy
And; if Doomsday and Shaggy Man can be a threat to the JLA, the Hulk certainly can.

YEAH, IF THAT´S THE BEST IDEA YOU CAN COME UP TO, THEN TELL ME WHY DIDN´T GL TOOK THE SOLAR ENERGY THAT DOOMSDAY HAD IN HIM WHEN THE JL FOUGHT HIM, AND OF COURSE:LOST!!!!!!

Originally posted by STRONGEST
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS FUNNY MAN!!!!

BTW Thor kicked the crap outta Captain Marvel, and captain has beated Superman many times in the past, And Hulk has beated Thor many times in the past too, so... I GUESS YA GOT THE HINT RIGHT??? :D
Thor wasn't even at full power when he beat Captain Marvel. He's probably as strong as Superman is normally, and now with Odin's power, he's ridiculously strong.

But it should be noted that the Hulk has never beaten Thor in the past. Every time they've fought, it's been to a standstill before something gets in the way, be it a nuclear warhead or Dr. Strange's teleportation spell, etc..

but you gotta admit one thing....the Hulk has dominated thor in some fights.

Surfer has a multitude of powers at his disposible what surfer can do is kinda blurry, he is very very powerful is the surfer.

Hulk had help, his full strength was being restrained by Banner, Jean Grey simply removed the constraint unleashing the Hulks Unlimited Strength.

I was talking about Surfer fighting Supes GL and Batman. Not Hulk, although Hulk could beat GL, if GL couldnt figure out to drain the Gamma Radiation. But if Hulk was freaking he wouldnt be that adversely effected, think of when Hulk fought the Galaxy master, he got so enraged that the Gamma attack from Galaxy Master didnt even slow him down.

No Im not kidding about Batman wetting his pants, for pitys sake, Savage Banner could do the Bat.

Anyway you look at it, the Surfer was taking Hulk punches due to durability. Thor, Iron Man and others have also taken Hulk punches. That proves that the Hulk's ability to augment his strength is not as user friendly as it is being claimed to be. Not even close.

All it would take for GL to drain the Hulk would be to think about doing it. The ring's like a wish machine. He's created a lot of things that he doesn't know much about when it comes to creating them. He could also take out the Hulk by copying that power siphoner Doom used against the Silver Surfer or sending him into space.

And no, Batman won't wet his pants. He didn't against the White Martians, Darkseid, Desaad, or Wonder Woman, so would he wet
his pants against the Hulk. And Savage Banner would lose to Bats. One punch, and Savage Banner is out.

Originally posted by STRONGEST
What the hell are you talking about?????

Just how long does it takes for the HULK to duplicate his strenght????

or even increase it a 100 times his regular basis????

Acording to what I have known, the HULK once lifted a mountain that weighted more that anything Superman has ever been able to lift!!! Acording to the Who´s who in the DC universe!, and all the time that took for the HULK to increase his strenght was the seconds that Moleculeman took to rip the mountain and pour it on the heroes! So my point is:
WHERE DO YOU GET THIS TIME-TO-GET-STRONG-ENOUGH CRAP FROM???? :mad:

Superman has crushed a black hole. That makes the mountain that the Hulk lifted look like a speck in stratosphere. It was also said years back that the martians can all outright destroy mountains.

Anytime a fan of a character is impressed by him lifting a mountain, it only proves that he can't hang with DC heroes.

Your fanboy version of the Hulk seems to rely on your opponent not bringing up any fight the Hulk has participated in.

Superman has crushed a black hole. That makes the mountain that the Hulk lifted look like a speck in stratosphere.
Thats utter rubbish, you cannot physically crush a Black Hole, not even Galactus could do that using his bare hands. As for Hulk holding up a mountain what STRONGEST said earlier about Hulks strength Augmentation is correct, so there is no need for me to go over that old ground. Fact is DC heroes are way over-pumped.

Anytime a fan of a character is impressed by him lifting a mountain, it only proves that he can't hang with DC heroes.
I beg to differ, I think the Hulk could hang with DC heroes, what about Hulk vs Batman??? Realistically who should win that? If DC heroes were powered on lines simmilar to Marvel Hulk could take some of them on.

Anyway you look at it, the Surfer was taking Hulk punches due to durability. Thor, Iron Man and others have also taken Hulk punches. That proves that the Hulk's ability to augment his strength is not as user friendly as it is being claimed to be. Not even close.
Thats hogwash, Hulk can change his strength level with his anger levels, Iron Man is a guy in a super-battlesuit, he can take a few punches but not a barrage of them. Thor is a God for goodness sakes and the Hulk still dominated him in fights, so that proves zippo to me, Hulk has never actually put Thor down for the count but he has slapped Thor around like a child. Abomination can take Hulk punches too, in fact he is Hulk equal! But, he always goes down, Hulk still beats him.

And Savage Banner would lose to Bats. One punch, and Savage Banner is out.
Doint under-estimate Savage Banner, he is slightly tougher than a normal man, he was able to KO 2 guards at the Assylum where he was held prisoner.

Hulk can survive in the vacuum of space, and GL cant really drain Hulk if he is that enraged, he would simply replace the lost power, since Hulks abilities are all based on his Unlimited Strength. Surfer has took Hulk punches, but there are issues where Hulk has knocked the Surfer flying.

No offense Gimili, but you seem to be playing down the Hulk quite a bit, nobody can comprehend the rage and fury he posseses, and how strong he is. Quite simply he is the Strongest there is and that includes ALL attributes related to strength like durability, stamina, endurance. So on and so forth, any other points youd like to raise feel free to do so.:D

but you gotta admit one thing....the Hulk has dominated thor in some fights.
The fight's looked to be in favor of both in just about every fight. They're basically perfectly matched. Even if Thor pisses the Hulk off enough that the Hulk's strength leaps beyond Thor's, Thor still has a multitude of other abilities at his disposal besides strength. Plus Thor's got his warrior madness, which heightens his strength and makes him practically unstoppable. If someone put out a one-shot Hulk vs. Thor comic, it'd have to be oversized or a mini-series just to cover the sheer amount of time these two would be fighting. They could go forever.

Except now, King Thor would smash the Hulk pretty easily.:p

I miss buying issues that said they were "giant sized":( , i remenber buying issues that were like 48 to 62 pages long, mainly the annuals and were pretty cheap to. But now the most we get is 48 pages and it usally cost 3.50 or more...........

King Thor would smash Hulk if he used his full range of power yes. But I don't think he could physically overpower Hulk. It only takes seconds for Hulks strength level to increase vast amounts to handle a situation.

Fasinating, simply fasinating...............

This one proves nothing. Hulk does not win, it's a draw. Thor wasn't ready to go down, he would've thrown his hammer away and kept on fighting if the Hulk had agreed, but the Hulk leaped away. The battle was cut short, so the only decision can be a draw or a forfeit on the Hulk's part, and since the Hulk was dominating the fight up until that point, I'd give him the draw.

Ok, this one goes to the Hulk on a technicality. Thor would've turned into Donald Blake if he didn't get ahold of Mjolnir again, and then it would've ceased to be a fight between Thor and the Hulk. If Thor managed to calm the Hulk down enough during a fight to turn him back into Banner, he'd have won, but it would be a hollow victory, just as this one is. And this was barely a fight to begin with. 2 punches? Come on.

Hulk vs Regular Thor is one where if they fought to a standstill I would put my money on the Hulk, now King Thor is a different matter, hed win, now because I am just getting back into the Hulk comic can some1 answer a couple of questions?

1. When did Thor become King Thor?
2. Does Thor have his own title?
3. What about his membership of the Avengers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"