Hunter Rider is now available as a DLC on the Wrestling Thread -- Part 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm glad WWE is having more than one Divas match this time, hopefully the AJ vs Vickie match will be the main event, since they're in AJ's hometown.

For WWE 14 what improvements would you like to see?

Overhaul the universe mode. I rented WWE 13 a couple times, and I just couldn't keep invested beyond the Attitude mode. To me, the universe mode is a glorified exhibition mode. It doesn't matter what happens in the mode, at any given time you can change the card, change the rankings, change the champions, change the rosters. It kind of ruins the challenge of the game.

The Uzos, otherwise known as the Jobberzos

Since when did Alcia Fox learn a wrestling move like the Northern Lights Suplex?

I think I was just impressed with Alicia Fox....she picked up Eve Torres 2 times, and she's no lightweight.

Sooo...Cody's keeping the molestache? Part of some kind of new character?

And is it just me or are the Usos takimg on more of the..."family physique?"

Being put through a table=knee injury? I know that's the kayfabe explanation, but I didn't see anything in that footage that suggested a knee injury.

Ah, Paul E., you glorious Jewish bastard, throwing around words like kvetching.

Being put through a table=knee injury? I know that's the kayfabe explanation, but I didn't see anything in that footage that suggested a knee injury.
Yeah, they could have at least had Ryback stomp the knee or hit it with a chair 20 times.

This is the greatest thread title yet lmao.

Pretty hot "Lets go Ziggler" chant there for a few moments.

Like AJ's never seen a naked dude before...

But she's probably never seen male genitalia that's been shrunken and deformed by steroid use.

Except maybe when she has to share a room on the road with Aksana.

Ziggler's looking extra orange today, not sure if it's due to him rolling around on a pale Sheamus causing him to look more orange in comparison or if he just raided Orton's stash tonight.

I'm good with that ending... Ziggler looked strong

Mmmmm, Vickie.....

The Wrestling Thread Thought This Was A Family Show.

what a juvenile and obvious joke where "i thought this was a family show" was not needed

For a moment I was willing to be Hornswaggle for a day. I don't know how to feel.

Tacooooooooo Del CHICOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back