Hype Community Games Suggestions Thread

I wanna play Twister w/ Bella :hyper:

The forums need a new game. kinda like survivor type game....Just something cause i'm bored and stuff. so give out ideas fopr a new game to, not replace survivor....no...but just so when survivor is gone we have another game to play.....Keeps the hype going and no one will be going all ''I WANT SURVIVOR DAMN IT! SOMEONE HOST!''

so...think away! *woosh*

Amazing Race? You run around the Internet looking for a certain site about a certain country, and first home (which PMs host the right fact or link or something) wins that leg, and the person in last loses. Though that would kinda suck cause peole have a life and some would miss out and stuff.

If you set out a timetable (like survivor 'next challenge is on etc etc) that would actually be pretty fun.

:contemplates:

It would be the Hypes Amazing Race........it could work....though it would suck for the host...they'd be constantly getting PM's saying ''is this the right site?'' etc.

I still want a Hype Idol that finishes all the way. That was my favorite Hype game.

Or maybe 'the hypes got talent' (like the TV show) i'm not sure how it would work maybe linking to you tube for people to show there talents? It'd be fun, again imjust not sure how it'd bedone

Or maybe 'the hypes got talent' (like the TV show) i'm not sure how it would work maybe linking to you tube for people to show there talents? It'd be fun, again imjust not sure how it'd bedone
I'd like that. We'd see Mee busting a move, Wilhelm owning people in Video games, Bella singing, Matt kidding you not, Bamfer Bamfing, Eggyman jumping out of the hot pan un harmed......

It would me magical

I've been working on a New Hype game myself for a short time, it probably wont be ready until next year though. I may need to run it by a Hype Game veteran, just to make sure it is quality, if I'm going to do this I'll do it properly.

Bachelor/Bachelorette

Starring DBella!

just cuz survivor isn't on the hype right now doesn't mean it isn't going on, the one going on at the moment is winding down and was a really good game.

i'm trying to get Holly to host one with me, but i don't think they'd let her on the hype to host it with me :(

I still want a Hype Idol that finishes all the way. That was my favorite Hype game.

For serious. :csad:

Maybe I'll have to bring it back for a much-belated finale. And then start a new season with folks who are willing to participate.

i used to follow hype idol :(
season 2 bamfy, get it going

Do not worry my children...Season 2 of the Hype Mole will kick off soon.

We could all go out & start a discussion about Comicbooks with a complete stranger,
don't tell ANYBODY about it though.

We'll call it....Hype Club

I was thinking about a new game. HYPE CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE.

The first Post sets up the Story. Give Details of the Character and basic enviroment. At the end of the Post, you give 2 options. The Next Post continues the story, then at the end of that post gives 2 options, so on and so on. It could lead to some creative stories.

I was thinking about a new game. HYPE CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE.

The first Post sets up the Story. Give Details of the Character and basic enviroment. At the end of the Post, you give 2 options. The Next Post continues the story, then at the end of that post gives 2 options, so on and so on. It could lead to some creative stories.
i like that idea :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"