Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. Final 3 Way Match

Eric Draven said:
Jason Lee must be rolling in his grave right now.
char38_brodie.jpg

Brodie, if it ends here, we can all still have our dignity. And by us, I mean maybe you.

Eric Draven said:
Actually, I may've told kritic. But kypade, I don't think so. ALthough he only come to that place just to yell at us :(
Yeah.... I remember. Telling us how it's not secret and all that jazz.

Lzr.

I don't think I should post that picture I made of some guy anally pentrating me.

Darren Daring said:
I don't think I should post that picture I made of some guy anally pentrating me.

Yeah, you really should set a personal record of keeping a name for more than two months.

Eric Draven said:
That was the start of the grumpy kypade era :(
I know... instead of the bad spelling, newbie-helping, asexual kypade we all knew and felt up.

:down

Kipobe said:
I know... instead of the bad spelling, newbie-helping, asexual kypade we all knew and felt up.

:down

I quite liked the normal spelling kypade of way back :(

Yeah, he's totally gonna come here and yell at us isn't he? :(

When my screename becomes too powerful for even myself to control, I must go incognito. How'd I do?

Obi-Wan Kipobe. Obi-Wan.

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time....a long time.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
You've just taken your first step into a lamer world.:up:
I needed it for a vote once, and Zenien suggested it.

But I made it... there's no excuses here:( If it's any consolation, my profile shows my hatred for all things Lucas.

ha, no, if you pronounce Kipobe as if it's Kenobi it's Hella Crazy-Cute. lolz:huge:

****es and beers huh?

I guess Obi-Wan had to keep himself busy on Tatooine.

Obi-Wan Kipobe said:
I needed it for a vote once, and Zenien suggested it.

But I made it... there's no excuses here:( If it's any consolation, my profile shows my hatred for all things Lucas.

Where's the American Graffiti bashing then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"