Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R2 Match 7 Master Bruce vs Kipobe

DOG LIPS said:
lolz.gif
okay, a couple of those ^ would be the #1 way to hide nipples...close second, two girls smashing their buhreasts together.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
okay, a couple of those ^ would be the #1 way to hide nipples...close second, two girls smashing their buhreasts together.
That thing is scary. :(

Yet, it still is not as popular as your avatar.

Interestingly, it looks less threatening when pixelated.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Interestingly, it looks less threatening when pixelated.
Turn up the brightness on your monitor and look at the eyes. :(

Calvin vs. DL. :mad::up:

If he can beat Matt. :(

DOG LIPS said:
Calvin vs. DL. :mad::up:

If he can beat Matt. :(
You'd have too many vote-cheaters on your side.

So anyways, I just got back from my friends house where I was helping him with some work, and he gave me a beer. After I finished the beer, I was bored, so I decided to suck on the bottle (as is my nature). I noticed that what I was doing was the equivelent of sucking a dick, so I did the thing that most guys would do, I measured how deep I could put the bottle. I took a pen and marked off the area where my lips reached. Unfortunately, it was not that deep, and I was surely disappointed in myself. Therefore, I remain hetero, by default. Guess I can count out the gay vote. jack:mad:

And why would I lie about Julia being my second cousin? There's way better things to lie about:confused:

I'm guessing you lost a friend in the process.:confused:

Everyone on planet earth is my enemy. It's just good sense.

And Calvin, you vs. Matt is a heartbreaker. I apologize, I don't remember the deal:(

that sounds like fun, im gonna go measure my deepthroat now. :( i dont have any beer bottles though. i need something phallic

Holly Goodhead said:
that sounds like fun, im gonna go measure my deepthroat now. :( i dont have any beer bottles though. i need something phallic
You're not flexible enough?

Holly Goodhead said:
*boing*

Holly, you voted against me? I'm hurt. :( Also, I'm gonna change my title... and my sig. Suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"