Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 4 jaguarr vs Erzengel

jaguarr said:
Luke Skywalker has 10K plus posts. How could he not be legit? :confused:

jag

He's the same poster as Organics2099 (and I'd be surprised if he actually had 10,000 REAL posts).

jaguarr said:
Well, obviously the Electoral Board has an agenda they are trying to meet, based on their final decision. I'm not going to cry about it. Erz, you're a good guy and it was a great contest that was based on friendly rivalry. For that, I congratulate you on your victory and wish you luck in the rest of the contest. :up:

Cheers,
jag

But isn't it a tie still? discount 3 votes on your side and 2 on mine?

boyscouT said:
It's now irrelevant. Jag should still win because Luke Skywalker SHOULD be counted. But Holly is being unfair and "I've never seen him post blah blah blah barf" crap.

From the first post:

*Special Round 3 Guidelines
- Multiple name votes will not count this round. If I have never seen the name before then it will not count.
- The top 3 winners (with the most votes) will get to choose who they want to face in Round 4.

boyscouT said:
It's now irrelevant. Jag should still win because Luke Skywalker SHOULD be counted. But Holly is being unfair and "I've never seen him post blah blah blah barf" crap.

No, Luke Skywalker is the same poster as Organics2099.

Daisy said:
He's the same poster as Organics2099 (and I'd be surprised if he actually had 10,000 REAL posts).
So Luke is a real poster, and Organics is the fake?

yay jag whoohoo

anyways

whatever

this killed some time

so now what

do we go home...no,..whats that?...another round...? who vs who?

Holly Goodhead said:
From the first post:

*Special Round 3 Guidelines
- Multiple name votes will not count this round. If I have never seen the name before then it will not count.

The latter part of this rule is misleading. So LEGIT posters that you've never seen before don't count huh? What kind of leadership is that?!
DOG LIPS said:
yes. but holly isn't counting luke since she's never seen him post.

Sorry holly but there are dozens of other sections in this forum and i'm sure there are plenty of posters who haven't seen you post.

ironmaidenrules said:
yay jag whoohoo

anyways

whatever

this killed some time

so now what

do we go home...no,..whats that?...another round...? who vs who?

Drinks are on me. You can come to. You're buying. :) :up:

boyscouT said:
The latter part of this rule is misleading. So LEGIT posters that you've never seen before don't count huh? What kind of leadership is that?!

Im like an elephant. I never forget. :(

awesome Gorebush fiasco. :up:
Our children's children will be debating over it.

I feel just like Al Gore. Only less wooden. :(

jag

Erzengel said:
Drinks are on me. You can come to. You're buying. :) :up:

lol

u know what loser
ur all right

10 beers for loser

and here's ur car keys

maybe something will happen and jag will have to go to the next round instead

hahahahaha

whats that?....internet beer does nothing?...whats that? i dont even have money for it...****

Will History remember us as friends though? :( Or make us out to be bitter enemies? :confused:

DOG LIPS said:

Nope, they're both alternate names. The poster we more commonly know them as also voted for jag.

It was as I suspected, Luke Skywalker does not actually have 10,000 posts... he only has 276. This is his first one from when he registered:

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4347679&postcount=8

What he has... is a friend in the administrative department. ;)

To all the people who cast a vote my way, including real posters who Holly won't count because she's a vag (Sorry, Luke. You still my dog, homey.), thanks so much for your support. You're all great folks who are truly the one's who have lost here today.

jag

boyscouT said:
Elephant's can't jump.

Maybe if you post a picture of yourself in your boy scout uniform you will suade Toven.

Im adding Luke Skywalker, BEER, Jontys Nephew, Lee Adama, and organics2099 to the Black List. :o Talk in the new threads.

I got it!!! Daisy can vote since she is a MOD. Whoever she votes for WINS!

Or...

We can all cover ourselves in pudding and make out!!

Daisy said:
Nope, they're both alternate names. The poster we more commonly know them as also voted for jag.

It was as I suspected, Luke Skywalker does not actually have 10,000 posts... he only has 276. This is his first one from when he registered:

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4347679&postcount=8

What he has... is a friend in the administrative department. ;)

What? Luke's also a duplicate? Wow. I never would have guessed that one. Learn something new every day. :o

jag

Erzengel said:
Will History remember us as friends though? :( Or make us out to be bitter enemies? :confused:
since i'll write the book it will be a crazy scifi politcal war with plot holes and spelling errors

in the movie you both will be played by tom cruise but one gets to wear an eye patch

i'll let u vote on who gets to wear the eye patch
PHP:

boyscouT said:
Elephant's can't jump.
Did you know that it's impossible to jump while you're taking a leak? Try it. Can't be done. :eek:
Just like trying to keep your eyes open while you sneeze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"