Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R4 M3 DOG LIPS vs Wilhelm-Scream

Daisy said:
How far into the class were you when you left?

Hour, out of 3 hours. She'll be mad, so Im going to have to make up a real good lie. Im more pissed that I left my notebook and it could still be sitting there...and I need the notes in it for my final Monday. :mad:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I see you're not messing around.
That's it....

Attack of the Six Hairy Backs!

HairyBack.jpg

HairyBack.jpg

HairyBack.jpg

HairyBack.jpg

HairyBack.jpg

HairyBack.jpg

greatwhite.jpg

Assault of the Great White Shank!!!

Holly Goodhead said:
Hour, out of 3 hours. She'll be mad, so Im going to have to make up a real good lie. Im more pissed that I left my notebook and it could still be sitting there...and I need the notes in it for my final Monday. :mad:

Maybe you should go look for it? :confused:

passerby said:
I wonder why everyone asks me that just because I start talking to the girl posters.
Daisy is a sucker for daffodills, Gallagher, Instructional Videos, and interepative dance.

DOG LIPS said:
greatwhite.jpg

Assault of the Great White Shank!!!

Wow I wouldn't have guessed you would go for the finishing move this early in the match. :eek:

Edit: What's a Shank?

Erzengel said:
Wow I wouldn't have guessed you would go for the finishing move this early in the match. :eek:

He's hardcore! He's hardcore! He's hardcore!!! :eek:

jag

Erzengel said:
Daisy is a sucker for daffodills, Gallagher, Instructional Videos, and interepative dance.

Daisy thinks that I have another account. I would rather stay away.

Erzengel said:

Don't forget yodelling.

Holly Goodhead said:
haha Lackey got owned by the autistic kid. :up:

Yeah, I musta been out sick when they taught stupid internet acronyms in English class.
rolleyes.gif

passerby said:
Shawshank?
No named after Longshanks the brutal ruler of England during the time of William Wallace.

jag, how many calories is:

bowl of fried rice
bagel w/ cream cheese
green apple
blueberry yogurt
apple cinnamon nutrigrain bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"