Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch: Secret Invasion: R1M1: Enterthemadness vs. Enriquespy vs KALEL114

"Skurll"? :huh:

Oh, I get it, you're tryin to make us believe that a real Skrull wouldn't so blatently misspell his own race name, WELL IT'S NOT GONNA WORK SKRULL! :cmad:

Relax Ike Turner A.K.A Skrull magee. Only a skrull cares about the spelling of his or her race alright, Skrully.

I smell Skrull juice all over your Skrull face... Dr. Skull McSkrullington. :cmad:

Relax Ike Turner A.K.A Skrull magee. Only a skrull cares about the spelling of his or her race alright, Skrully.

I smell Skrull juice all over your Skrull face... Dr. Skull McSkrullington. :cmad:

Sure you aren't smelling yourself, Skrull?

Sounds like someone gettin a lil desperate tryin to hide something, eh, Skrullface? :o

Ah... you guys already giving your selves up...

Im still a mystery to yah...

See... you guys are both skrulls, you got a list of your comrades...

Your guys just been clocking me...Both are you guys teaming up on me...thats funny... funny, just hope people know who there voting for...

Your guys just been clocking me...Both are you guys teaming up on me...thats funny... funny, just hope people know who there voting for...

Didn't receive any list, though that would be helpful for me in knowing who is who.

Well every Skrull gets a list so I guess SB missed you...

Says the one who came after me first. :o

Just keep diggin your own hole Skrull and pmin your buddies. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"