Hype! Idol: Week One - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t. congrats on being the first GL... that's a prestigious honor indeedy.

Why don't the hosts have avatars reflecting their hostdom?

I agree. This was a great thread :) Good Job Bamfer and Showtime :)

I thought I was out.

God that was scary.

I can't wait for next week's performance. It should be very interesting. Choose your song wisely, ladies and guys.

I vote for Star :heart:

I sent in to Bamfer to have my song approved and haven't heard word back, so I'll send in again to see if it'll be approved. I need to know soon because I have company coming into town on Sunday so I only have tomorrow to record it. :p

Also, just to let you guys know, I have company from Sunday through Thursday, and then I leave on a two-day road trip to move to Colorado next Friday, so I will be very scarce. I will get my song for this week done however, and do the one for next week before I move so I won't have to worry about it. :p Just a heads up to let you guys know. ^_^

Thanks! ^__^ I'm very glad, lol! Avatar of DOOM!!! *sings the Doom song*

I should sooooooooo do that for this show, ROFL!

I sent in to Bamfer to have my song approved and haven't heard word back, so I'll send in again to see if it'll be approved. I need to know soon because I have company coming into town on Sunday so I only have tomorrow to record it. :p

Also, just to let you guys know, I have company from Sunday through Thursday, and then I leave on a two-day road trip to move to Colorado next Friday, so I will be very scarce. I will get my song for this week done however, and do the one for next week before I move so I won't have to worry about it. :p Just a heads up to let you guys know. ^_^

No excuse not to submit. I moved to another country across the world and was able to submit my entry. :up:

Man, I wish I would have signed up for this. I call dibs on Hype! Idol: Season 2. How do we vote?

I'll have to ask Pickles if it's ok for other chicks to know my fragments. I think she'll be cool about it :up:

I found instrumental heaven if anyone needs an instrumental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"