Hype News Investigation: Survivor

Mee

2 E's are better than 1
Reaction score
It's the game that's swept over the Hype for years, the rash that won't go away. Even yours truly has been drawn into it's web. But for all the fun, what is the price? What does this stressful, time consuming game...do to people? I polled some players, and their close friends and families, searching for answers...

1. Has Survivor altered your way of life, in any way?

Hero of the Bat-Boards, Stormin Norman: Before Survivor I was a happy, well adjusted young man. Now, I am bitter, grumpy and think the entire world is out to back stab me :(

I showed this answer to Norman's mother, who came to tears after reading it, and told me-

"It's true. He came home for Thanksgiving dinner, and he wouldn't eat anythig, he thought it was poison. So he cooked himself a can of Spaghettio's, which he had the dog taste, just to be sure!"

Uh, guy who wears glasses, chaseter: I see some people differently now...good and bad.

Star Wars nerd, and Hype It Boy, Erzengel: I don't bring it away from the internet or the computer. I leave it all on here. The only thing is sometimes "challenges" come to me and I'm like, yeah that would make a good challenge for Survivor.

His ex-girlfriend told me- "He once asked me if I'd let each player take me out on a date, for what are they? A challenge. And I was suposed to judge them. That's... when I broke it off. I broke one of his Bubba Jet's or whatever, by accident, he yelled at me and said it was over."

I know what you're thinking, yes, I did get her number. :up:

2. Do you find that after a game, you feel empty and dead inside?

Dead? Yea...I guess dead is a good way of putting it.

Covering our woman's and mod perspective, DBella: No. The game left me feeling stronger and more alive than I was before. It makes me feel like I can do anything.

I asked her mod friend DOG LIPS, if he noticed this in Bella, he said- "I dunno about all that. But she won't show me nudes anymore. :down"

Comic board lord and master, Darthphere- I really didn't care that much about Survivor, actually, it gets to the point where I'm playing and can't wait for it to end already. Jesus Christ! I know the hosts don't have lives and Matt's bar is actually his kitchen where he has to feed his wife and 11 kids. Also, Erz wants to end his games quickly to get back to doing quadratic equations and all that asian math stuff.

Such hatred. :csad:

3. What makes you keep playing?

Revenge. And I like the whole dynamic of Survivor, the alliances, the betrayal, the challenges and oh, revenge.

4. How much of your soul if left, if any?

None. I sold my soul to the Devil to play this game and was richly rewarded.

My soul is pretty much intact. The only time I did anything devious was when I tried to eliminate Matt, but he's the devil anyway, so I'm really like a hero.

5. Have you ever taken any type of drugs and/or steroids, to keep yourself in shape for the game?

If so, what side-effects did you endure?

Alcohol and Marijuana keep me in peak Survivor form.

Caffeine...lots and lots of caffeine

Caused yelling, eye twitching, increased rage, bad decision making, and sore nipples.

SORE NIPPLES, ladies and gentlemen!:csad:

I once did crack for a Star Wars challenge, it's not easy to remember who the **** Salacious Crumb is without it.

I'm gonna have to agree with that one. :o

So there you have it. 5 people, forever changed by this seemingly harmless internet game. Will they ever recover? The road will be long, and winding. A... long and winding road, if you will. But I have hope. But for now consider yourselves warned, when the sign ups start again, think back on this. Ask yourself, can I survive...Survivor? This has been Mee, for Hype News.

More news as it comes...
So sit tight, chums...

Everyone's a critic. :(

My answers were edited! :cmad: :down: :csad:

I didn't edit them. :huh:

I just didn't use all of anyone's. :o The Hype has character limits, and the Hypesters have attention span limits.

Immortalfire deathlock impression = fail :down

Mee, You didn't interview me. I could have unleashed wit and anger. :cmad:

:csad::up:

I didn't edit them. :huh:
You did too!

I just didn't use all of anyone's. :o The Hype has character limits, and the Hypesters have attention span limits.
O I was just pulling your legs. And you are very right about the attention span limits. *mind wanders off*

Uhh... what's this about?

O right... Survivor. Matt didn't reply? I beat him! Yay!

O right... Survivor. Matt didn't reply? I beat him! Yay!
No he didn't. :csad:

He was the the fill-in since you didn't answer, but you finally did, and he didn't, so smurf him. :cmad:

I'm lucky enough to say I have not yet been drawn into the darkness that is Survivor.

No he didn't. :csad:
His declaration of love for you is a lie.

He was the the fill-in since you didn't answer, but you finally did, and he didn't, so smurf him. :cmad:
Haha! He's second choice. I win again!
That's right, smurf you, Matt!

I'm lucky enough to say I have not yet been drawn into the darkness that is Survivor.
But it's a good kind of darkness. You should try it.

A news investigation without video or pictures is soooOOoooOOOoo 20th century.

your face is soooOOOooOOooOOooooOOooOooOOooooOOoooOoooooOOOoooOOOoooOOooo

shutup

A news investigation without video or pictures is soooOOoooOOOoo 20th century.
You must've missed the Where is BRUTAL? story. He's the picture guy, and he's gone. MIA. Maybe dead. Maybe solving TDK virals with lightning speed. Who knows.

I miss him.:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"