Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 17 -- Ice Breakers!

I want an assortment of different colored confused smilies, so that I can alternate them according to my level of confusion. Yellow, orange, green, blue, red, and pink... and white.

England is just England. Britain is also N. Ireland, Wales, and Scotland.

Britain has identity crisis issues. :up:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and Gentlemen, your tribal council has been abolished. You didn't vote out the mole, and so now the mole will in turn vote out one of you.

Childlike Wild, make your selection (other than the immune Max) of who you want voted out, and they will indeed play the game no more.

You have 1 hour (only because I know you're online).

Don't PM me, and also since I love you, please make a 'get the **** off my Island" pic, please. Thanks, you're a lamb.

:heart:

is lamb a good thing or a bad thing?
also
was i voted out cause i catching on?
also
did kypade know?

Matt was the fake mole, he was a sport.

I cringed early on when Brodie wrote (I think as early as when I first announced it on Day 3) that I'd pick either CLW or Matt. I don't like that Brodie knows me so well. :down:down:down:down:up::down:down

im 99% sure no one knew besides me, kipobe, clw, and the ghost host.

Venom Drool said:
is lamb a good thing or a bad thing?
also
was i voted out cause i catching on?
also
did kypade know?
lambs are good.
also
I have no idea
also
Probably, but he was led to believe otherwise, I do believe.

i had a feeling.. my mistake was telling kypade who is clw's *****

it feels weird knowing everyone knows who the mole is. i dont like it, it was our little secret.

its ok...
you guys also said that you would say when the fake mole was gone... but you didnt :down

Venom Drool said:
its ok...
you guys also said that you would say when the fake mole was gone... but you didnt :down

i wanted to but Kipobe told me not to for a reason i dont remember or care about.

cause its sucks that everyone or at least a couple of people still thought there was a fake and real mole in the game?

Venom Drool said:
its ok...
Find me a post where I said that and I'll kick anyone out of the game who you choose and replace them with you. Instantly!

The reason for the fake mole in the first place was to keep the real mole guessing if they were genuine or not. Kept everyone on their toes. If I revealed Matt was the fake mole, CLW could've gotten comfortable too quickly. Nuh-uh. Never said that, chum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"