Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 6 - Decision 2007

Exactly... "FIXED" :cmad:.

He didn't alter her grammar Fan. :cwink:

No, it's all his own.

No offense to Toven, Brodie, or Daisy, but to be "stuck" with Brutal instead is pretty damn good. He's made some badass banners. :csad:

He would have made them even if he wasn't the running mate.

She didn't get the bounce house did she? :csad:
I :heart: the bounce house. :up:

BTW, how do you like being 'misunderstood'. Aww... poor boy... he's so misunderstood. :csad:

I'll jump in the bounce house with you. :heart:

As member of my Cabinet, it's mandatory. :up:

I don't think I am misunderstood. :huh:
So it's true that you're just mean and nasty? The way I see it is... people think they want honesty but what they want is sugar-coated honesty. Your approach to honesty is different and therefore you're seen by some as just being plain 'mean and nasty'. Am I wrong? Did I misunderstand you? However, there are some who are just ... mean and nasty because all they do is spread lies and look down upon others just to make themselves appear superior. I don't see you as that.

Brutal is not appreciated in the Lounge or the Album Thread. :csad:

So it's true that you're just mean and nasty? The way I see it is... people think they want honesty but what they want is sugar-coated honesty. Your approach to honesty is different and therefore you're seen by some as just being plain 'mean and nasty'. Am I wrong? Did I misunderstand you? However, there are some who are just ... mean and nasty because all they do is spread lies and look down upon others just to make themselves appear superior. I don't see you as that.
You have it exactly right, but you have the benefit of having talked to me more than others.

You like him, don't don't kid yerself.

His eyes are buggy.

Maybe he's suffocating from the mask.

Wow, am I late or what? Sorry about that.

Special thanks to Erz and Brutal for running great campaigns and to rhd and blacklantern for judging this round!

Obviously, DBella and Hunter won the election. Therefore the Blue Men win again. The Children All Over Town will be going to tribal council.

Farmerfran PMed me about sending StorminNorman to Exile Island last night. So he is our exile. PMs will be sent shortly.

POWdER-MAN! YOUR PM BOX IS FULL! CLEAR IT OUT AND SEND ME SOMEONE BESIDES STORMINNORMAN THAT YOU WISH TO VOTE OUT!

Okay so I've been absent the past few days, things have been absolutely nuts...anyway, I'm just gonna resign and save the other people the trouble of voting. Thanks. :up:

Okay so I've been absent the past few days, things have been absolutely nuts...anyway, I'm just gonna resign and save the other people the trouble of voting. Thanks. :up:

Your resignation is so not accepted. :cmad:

Your resignation is so not accepted. :cmad:

Take it anyway. :cmad:

Seriously though, I'm afraid I'll just be dead weight from this point on. As some of the players already know, my husband's grandmother is in the hospital, not expected to live much longer, so we are going to Chicago for a funeral soon and we've just got a lot of other unexpected stuff going on right now. I really don't think I'll be able to participate in this fully anymore.

Seriously though, I'm afraid I'll just be dead weight from this point on. As some of the players already know, my husband's grandmother is in the hospital, not expected to live much longer, so we are going to Chicago for a funeral soon and we've just got a lot of other unexpected stuff going on right now. I really don't think I'll be able to participate in this fully anymore.

I'm sorry to hear that X-Chick. My prayers are with you and your family. :csad:

Very well...

X-CHICK HAS BEEN VOTED OUT OF THE GAME! NEW DAY STARTS TOMORROW!

Good luck with everything.

sorry things aint going so good x-chick , best of wishes .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"