Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY - Day 4: Finally

You're not on the Children's team. :huh:

What is this icon thing what exactly am i looking for? and who posted it?

1) If you find it you'll know.

2) Could be me. Could be one of my other user names. Could be a completely random Hype poster. Hell, for all you know, I've had Dew edit it into one of your posts.

What happens if no one finds your thingy?

1) If you find it you'll know.

2) Could be me. Could be one of my other user names. Could be a completely random Hype poster. Hell, for all you know, I've had Dew edit it into one of your posts.

You have more than one user name? are any of those names actually playing. And may i have a direct lnk pm'ed to me to the idol thingy.

ta ta and ta.

You have more than one user name? are any of those names actually playing. And may i have a direct lnk pm'ed to me to the idol thingy.

ta ta and ta.

No, you may not. If you find it, you'll know it. Thats all I'm saying on the matter. And of course none of my other user names are playing.

What happens if no one finds your thingy?

Then no one can use it. It is simply a hidden immunity idol. If they find it, they can use it at any time before the final three. If they do not find it, it doesn't get used.

If i send you a signed picture of gary coleman will i get a direct link?

gary-coleman.jpg

Then no one can use it. It is simply a hidden immunity idol. If they find it, they can use it at any time before the final three. If they do not find it, it doesn't get used.
Do you give them hints as to where it is?

Brutal shush hes thinking about the autographed coleman pic, give in matt you know you want it.

I wanna clear something up. I haven't been "forced out" of lesoftie. I have simply moved into a place with no Internet access, so I only post very occasionally now.

However, Matt does have a point. I have been talked to like crap on lesoft. And I do believe there was an attempt by several posters there to "force" me to leave with their general attitude. A rather pathetic "you're not cool enough to be here" kind of attitude. That was only a minority of posters, though. A bunch of knob ends that think its great to be popular and cool on a message board.

Truth be told, both the hype and lesoft have their positives and negatives. On the hype, mods keep closing threads that are fun. On lesoft, there isn't a big enough membership to keep conversation interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"