• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 16 - Losers!

It is funny to see people get so incredibly upset over a game and it would be fun if they didn't get upset for real and carry grudges forever. If I get thrown under the train next, I'll throw some tantrums. I'm due for one anyway.

Throw one anyway, Bella. Flip out on Showtime, Hunter, and POWdER for voting out Bamfer. He is apparently mad that I am not letting anyone grieve, so it'll help him too :yay:

Throw one anyway, Bella. Flip out on Showtime, Hunter, and POWdER for voting out Bamfer. He is apparently mad that I am not letting anyone grieve, so it'll help him too :yay:

(I'm not really, though. 'Just trying to help your cause. :o)

I should get mad at you instead, Matt! I had my best black outfit on and you didn't even give me a chance to ruin my mascara with all my tears before you start on the next challenge. Damn you, Matt! I hate you!! You heartless monster!!!

I should get mad at you instead, Matt! I had my best black outfit on and you didn't even give me a chance to ruin my mascara with all my tears before you start on the next challenge. Damn you, Matt! I hate you!! You heartless monster!!!

You didn't have to be so mean about it :csad:

You didn't have to be so mean about it :csad:
You think that sad face is going to make me feel bad? Think about it, bub. I'll kick your behind while you're down. How'd you like that?!

You think that sad face is going to make me feel bad? Think about it, bub. I'll kick your behind while you're down. How'd you like that?!

I'm sorry ma'am, an older boy told me to do it, ma'am. Please don't kick me :csad:

I'm sorry ma'am, an older boy told me to do it, ma'am. Please don't kick me :csad:
You know, I am not as heartless as you are so I will honor your request and not kick you. I'll whip you instead. Happy?

Why is my clone picking on poor, Matt!?! I will fight you if you continue to impersonate me in order to pick on poor, defenseless Matt!

You know, I am not as heartless as you are so I will honor your request and not kick you. I'll whip you instead. Happy?

...Yeah, I think I'm down for that. :up: :cwink: :woot:

Why is my clone picking on poor, Matt!?! I will fight you if you continue to impersonate me in order to pick on poor, defenseless Matt!
Great, the creepy wannabe is back! *sigh*
...Yeah, I think I'm down for that. :up: :cwink: :woot:
If you think there's going to be any pleasure involved, you're sadly mistaken. It's going to be ALL pain.

Nevermind, I can clearly see the Finals already.

DBella vs. Powder-Man finals, thanks to the alliance...

Great, the creepy wannabe is back! *sigh*

If you think there's going to be any pleasure involved, you're sadly mistaken. It's going to be ALL pain.

Aww :csad:

Nevermind, I can clearly see the Finals already.

DBella vs. Powder-Man finals, thanks to the alliance...

You speak as if it is a bad thing. Alliances are encouraged in this game, and they outplayed the other ones. You really can't hold it against the alliance as they played a great game.

I didn't know that post had a tone. :huh:

Sorry to see you go TOB, you are a classy guy...:up:

you did .. if you think about it ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"