Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY - Day 2: Your host is lazy.

Seriously Matt, why did you even let this dickbag play? You realize this will go on for the rest of the game now right?

If he really becomes that bad, that it continues past this "day", I'll just ask IF or Hunter to forbid him from posting in these threads as he is a disruption. In the mean time, however, I enjoy his post-vote out tantrum.

He's just gotta toughen up when it comes to being ousted.

If he really becomes that bad, that it continues past this "day", I'll just ask IF or Hunter to forbid him from posting in these threads as he is a disruption. In the mean time, however, I enjoy his post-vote out tantrum.

This is why I love you.:heart:

Time out:

POTATOES

GARY COLEMAN

COCA COLA

BISCUITS

LETTUCE

URINE SANDWICH

Time out over carry on.

You know all of us in team Asteroid got a message saying what ****s we are. I feel rather sad now. i thought it was only a bit of fun.

You know all of us in team Asteroid got a message saying what ****s we are. I feel rather sad now. i thought it was only a bit of fun.

Well, like I said during round 1 of day 1, he is a really bad sport.

*pats* It's okay, he threatened my boys and my safe haven.

I feel better now, ta.

When do we go fishing with sticks with knives on? as this is the net are we gonna use that children's game with the snapping fish with magnets in there mouth's?

That game ruled.

*Mental note, must find and buy my children snapping fish game for christmas, Ele fun is now not so fun.

For a Persian, you'd think he'd be able to take defeat a little more honorably at the hands of 20+ Spartans. Then again, he is only 15.

I feel better now, ta.

When do we go fishing with sticks with knives on? as this is the net are we gonna use that children's game with the snapping fish with magnets in there mouth's?

That game ruled.

*Mental note, must find and buy my children snapping fish game for christmas, Ele fun is now not so fun.

...what addles your brain so?

It's time like these that make this game almost worth the hassle. Almost.

*stops at 04nbod's sig*

Gawsh..no respect..no respect...

I love the first big blind side vote out :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"