Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR: **** CITY! Day 18 - No Offensive Titles Please

Hey. No hard feelings. I got you back. You should never tell people things on PM about me and not expect them to get back to me. :cwink:

Well I never said anything about you specifically . I just put your name out there , nothing personal behind it. You got me though , but it's all good.

Sois this all going down tonight?? final episode??

Well I never said anything about you specifically . I just put your name out there , nothing personal behind it. You got me though , but it's all good.

Sois this all going down tonight?? final episode??

Nothing is ever personal, it's just a game. :yay:

I don't think it's happening tonight, but I don't know.

Matt, Rome was built faster dude. :cmad:

and pretty soon the earth would be too...:cmad:.....

I wonder if the responses are live or does Matt pm us the questions and we pm the responses and he organizes them.......hmmmm.....

i'm guessing he will pm you guys the questions and post the answers and we will have to vote from there. it would be cool to do it in realtime though.

If you guys have sent Matt your questions, why aren't I getting them? Is he going to take all of this week to do this finale? Man, I can put together a 10,000 piece puzzle quicker than this! Okay... maybe not. Depends on the puzzle. If it's pretty I can put it together real fast.

If you guys have sent Matt your questions, why aren't I getting them? Is he going to take all of this week to do this finale? Man, I can put together a 10,000 piece puzzle quicker than this! Okay... maybe not. Depends on the puzzle. If it's pretty I can put it together real fast.

Wowzers. You didnt have your morning Showtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"