Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR: **** City! Day 5 - Matt TV

Oh ok.

Lol fran. thats just wrong. you cant just kill people. Matt take fran out of the game hes going to the chair.

If it happens, I'll let his tribe decide whether or not he is dead weight.

Michael Hart = Running-back for the University of Michigan Wolverines.

If it happens, I'll let his tribe decide whether or not he is dead weight.

Dead weight? he's going to the chair he'll literally be dead.

No offence fran, but you killed poor michael.

Actually, the court hearing is in support of my mom. My stepdad is a dumbass, and took her to court over their divorce. He doesn't want to pay her her half of the money. When she paid for his house (previously THEIR house) and their property. :huh:

Oh, good luck with that Fran.

Actually, the court hearing is in support of my mom. My stepdad is a dumbass, and took her to court over their divorce. He doesn't want to pay her her half of the money. When she paid for his house (previously THEIR house) and their property. :huh:

Geeeeeez, damn that sucks..........this type of thing is always a lose/lose for both sides. I have a couple of students going through the same damn thing. Hang in there....

I'm fairly confident Mom will win the "case," but I wanna be there nonetheless.

I'm fairly confident Mom will win the "case," but I wanna be there nonetheless.

Oh bad place yeah, that right there will mean more to your mom, than any $$ value she walks out with in that courtroom.:yay:

I gotta admit, on Day One I never expected this to happen. All of the oldbies, Toven, Daisy, Erz, Brodie are gone and the newbies have basically high jacked this game. That makes it unpredictable and fun to watch and host. :up: Things will really be picking up tomorrow, hope you guys are ready. :ninja:

The sad part is, this was the first game since the one we played together where I actually had like, a plan and ****. But to be fair "my plan" in our game was to follow your ash, then I got bored.:csad:

The sad part is, this was the first game since the one we played together where I actually had like, a plan and ****. But to be fair "my plan" in our game was to follow your ash, then I got bored.:csad:

I still :heart: you.

That really puts this game into perspective. Hope it works out.

So what do you have up your sleeve Matt.....

Oh, is it past deadline?

Vote 1 - Twylight (on the grounds of not voting)

Vote 2 - Papa Keelo (on the grounds of not voting)

Vote 3 - Papa Keelo

Vote 4 - Papa Keelo

Well, not much to say here outside of

Off.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"