Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR: **** CITY! Day 18 - No Offensive Titles Please

Ahem, Matt, you never made fun of me. :o:heart:

Or Bella. But that's beside the point.

You must have missed his two page rant about you...:o

I think it was sometime after you left a message on his home phone.....you were saying something about what was up......:wow:

Matt doing this just further proves what a awful host he is, so he has something personal against me big deal. Removing me from the game matt just shows yourself up, i report you to a mod so you get rid of me.

Do you feel the big man now. In all honesty i gave up on this game well before christmas not even playing in the christmas carol challenge (in hindsight a rather selfish move as Bamfer had to do it alone, so i apologise to him for that but the guy did just fine) I had no plans to take my dury duty the fact the matt removed me though. shame.

I pity you matt, really i do. Your a disgrace to the other mods.

Matt doing this just further proves what a awful host he is, so he has something personal against me big deal. Removing me from the game matt just shows yourself up, i report you to a mod so you get rid of me.

Do you feel the big man now. In all honesty i gave up on this game well before christmas not even playing in the christmas carol challenge (in hindsight a rather selfish move as Bamfer had to do it alone, so i apologise to him for that but the guy did just fine) I had no plans to take my dury duty the fact the matt removed me though. shame.

Do you feel like a big man after reporting a thread because it hurt your feelings?:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

People catching feelings about Survivor is incredibly stupid.

People catching feelings about the Hype in general is incredibly stupid.

People catching feelings about the internet is incredible stupid.

If you had no plans on helping out with being on the jury then it was a wise decision to just remove you now, instead of waiting around for you for a week and finding out the same thing and then delaying the game even further....

scared.jpg

What happened to the original title? :huh: Did TDK cry about it and had it changed? :csad: Matt, you can change it to "Bella sucks!" I don't mind it... only because it's true. :o

We should have a moment of silence for Bella's Seahawks...:csad:....
Eh, no need to. I wasn't upset. Well, maybe just a tiny bit. GB played a much better game and was a much better team in spite of the initial stumble. They got back up and beat my Hawks' asses. I hope we get a better QB. I expected the G-men to beat the Cowboys and they didn't disappoint me. Didn't think the Chargers would beat the Colts though. That was... :wow:

TDK, being made fun of is part of the game. There is not a single person playing I have not made fun of. Since you have a problem with aspects of the game, I think I am going to remove you from the game and the jury and replace you with Union_Jak (first person voted out prior to jury).
Yes, you're a meanie. You made fun of me and I complained about you to a mod but all I got was, "Quit yer whinin', Bella! You suck! :cmad:". It's may fault though coz the mod I complained about you to was... you! :mad: :O :csad:

What happened to the original title? :huh: Did TDK cry about it and had it changed? :csad: Matt, you can change it to "Bella sucks!" I don't mind it... only because it's true. :o

Hawt!

This game gets more stranger as it goes....It's amusing to see some people get so defensive about their username on a message board.....it's so trivial.....

Matt you have my permission to change it to my name..."POWdER-man still sucks".....:heart:...it actually works pretty well in this case......

I'm just suprised that there wasn't a thread "bullets , the Monster that voted against showtime sucks monkey balls "

I'm just suprised that there wasn't a thread "bullets , the Monster that voted against showtime sucks monkey balls "

Hey. No hard feelings. I got you back. You should never tell people things on PM about me and not expect them to get back to me. :cwink:

So... uhhmm... what are we waiting for now?

I agree. Do you guys ask the questions in this thread or via PM?

I sure hope we ask them through Mathew, or else I did something wrong :(

Well, I'm still waiting for Matt to send me the questions. YOu didn't ask me a Math question, did you, Norman? Or anything to do with Astronomy coz... I suck at those. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"