Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR: **** CITY! Day 13 - .....

Vote 8 - StorminNorman

Well, I gotta say I am shocked. It seems to me the only non-rookie player remaining has just been voted off. Norman, please go ahead and join Mee on the jury and:

Off.jpg

sayona , hasta la vista , arrividerchi or as they say in boston ... see yah later.

Well, I had heard rumors of my downfall coming - and like Caesar before me I ignored them.

Do not take my reference of the man, however, as a subtle way of implying that I was stabbed in the back. Its not - I leave this game with no hard feelings, and only one (possibly one sided) grudge that will live only through the length of this game.

I will gladly take my seat in the jury box.

I STILL know what you did last summer...

I still know what you did last summer in a canoe when you thought no one was looking while with your best male fred as you thought of daphne from scooby doo.

look out for that sequel soon.

I left your nose print on my window. :cwink:
Aww.... uhh... which window? There are a few... :ninja:

Or creepiness. :grin:
I've said this for like a dozen times and I'll say it again... I HATE THAT SMILEY!!! :cmad:

The only difference between love and creepiness is Al Roaker.
Hmm... is there a hidden message in that statement? Excuse me while I ponder... *thinks of food, food, food....* Am I close?

As for the Sugar Bowl... go 'bows!!! Uhhhh... I mean... go Warriors!!
*They're going to lose, aren't they? :(*

Hahahaha, Georgia's gonna kick their ass.

As for the Sugar Bowl... go 'bows!!! Uhhhh... I mean... go Warriors!!
*They're going to lose, aren't they? :(*

I love Hawaii. Normally I root for Hawaii; but I hope to see if a Rainbow can bleed :csad:

I love Hawaii. Normally I root for Hawaii; but I hope to see if a Rainbow can bleed :csad:
Their Rainbow days are long gone. I used to think that Rainbows can't bleed but they proved me wrong repeatedly. :csad:
Anyway, I've a feeling the Warriors will go down in the Sugar Bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"