Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR: **** CITY! Day 18 - No Offensive Titles Please

Not everybody talks to me like you do. :whatever:

smiley-faces-41.gif

bestsmileyevarar.gif

We should have a moment of silence for Bella's Seahawks...:csad:....

TDK, being made fun of is part of the game. There is not a single person playing I have not made fun of. Since you have a problem with aspects of the game, I think I am going to remove you from the game and the jury and replace you with Union_Jak (first person voted out prior to jury).

TDK, being made fun of is part of the game. There is not a single person playing I have not made fun of. Since you have a problem with aspects of the game, I think I am going to remove you from the game and the jury and replace you with Union_Jak (first person voted out prior to jury).

Showtimed! :wow:

Y'know what, yep. TDK is out. Getting another moderator to change the title of a thread is simply ridiculous beyond belief when every member of this game has been made fun of and it was really nothing overly offensive. It is essentially part of the game, nothing more, nothing less and definitely not a reason to involve moderators or take it personally. Therefore, since you can't play the game without being a whiney prat, you're out TDK. And I am going to make it my personal mission to ensure that you never play another Survivor game on the Hype by warning other hosts what a chore you are.

Union_Jak, last player voted out prior to the jury formation has agreed to take his spot on the jury.

I must admit using people's name in a Survivor is nothing new, however Matt barring TDK from the Jury in spite of him complaining, is kinda unheard of. I've never seen a poster removed from a jury despite their attitude.

Y'know what, yep. TDK is out. Getting another moderator to change the title of a thread is simply ridiculous beyond belief when every member of this game has been made fun of and it was really nothing overly offensive. It is essentially part of the game, nothing more, nothing less and definitely not a reason to involve moderators or take it personally. Therefore, since you can't play the game without being a whiney prat, you're out TDK. And I am going to make it my personal mission to ensure that you never play another Survivor game on the Hype by warning other hosts what a chore you are.

Union_Jak, last player voted out prior to the jury formation has agreed to take his spot on the jury.

You know what is strange, I still see the title above every post as originally written? Am I delrious?

I must admit using people's name in a Survivor is nothing new, however Matt barring TDK from the Jury in spite of him complaining, is kinda unheard of. I've never seen a poster removed from a jury despite their attitude.

Its not really his attitude, it is more him reporting an entire Survivor thread to a moderator. Not to mention, he hadn't sent me jury questions or anything yet. I think its a pretty safe assumption that he wants nothing more to do with this game.

He's like Johnny Tremain.

Its not really his attitude, it is more him reporting an entire Survivor thread to a moderator. Not to mention, he hadn't sent me jury questions or anything yet. I think its a pretty safe assumption that he wants nothing more to do with this game.

Oops. Jury Questions. Am I out too?

When are they do?

Regardless, and I'm not sticking up for TDK, it's kinda the principle, if he didn't report this thread to a mod, he'd still be on the jury.

And even if he didn't submit jury questions and you feared he wasn't going to vote, it's something you have to deal with as a host to prepare for that contingency that someone's not going to vote or paticipate.

Regardless, and I'm not sticking up for TDK, it's kinda the principle, if he didn't report this thread to a mod, he'd still be on the jury.

And even if he didn't submit jury questions and you feared he wasn't going to vote, it's something you have to deal with as a host to prepare for that contingency that someone's not going to vote or paticipate.

Well, I did have a contingency. It was Jak.

This game gets more stranger as it goes....It's amusing to see some people get so defensive about their username on a message board.....it's so trivial.....

Matt you have my permission to change it to my name..."POWdER-man still sucks".....:heart:...it actually works pretty well in this case......

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"