HYPER the official SHH mascot needs YOU!

hey,

This is an old one I forgot to post...
HYPE_ross.jpg

:up:

I thought I would use my UGO attempt to subscribe to this thread.:o

Hyper.jpg

this isn't really based off of anything, as you may have guessed:

shh.png

Hello, guys. It's great to join this website. Took a chance to register a few weeks ago. Well, here's my first thing for you guys. Here's my manip of Hyper, the official mascot of SuperHero Hype. It's my design of what he may look like in a movie or something. I got it off from an official picture from the 2005 blockbuster, Batman Begins, and manipulated it on Photoshop. On my design, I got some ideas from Batman Begin's Batsuit design. I wanted lenses for his eyes. I thought it would look pretty cool and futuristic for Hyper. I thought I might as well keep the triangles that keep his cape. It reminded me of his logo, the great white and red Hyper triangle logo. Then I fixed the colors and stuff to make it red, white and blue, and then added a logo. I didn't want Hyper to look that darkish looking, so I put a little smudge on the edges of his lips/mouth to try to make a sort of smile. This was made for like, half an hour or something.

hyperel6.png

After making that Hyper manip for half an hour, I checked this thread for a while from first post to last, and saw the avatar of EXCELSIOR. Then there came the idea for me to make a cool live action version of that great nifty avatar. I made some frames on Photoshop. It took me like 40 minutes, longer than the manip of Hyper, to get this avatar done. I got a render from Google Image Search of Superman flying and made that into Hyper. I also made a logo for the hero, too. After 40 minutes of working on the avatar, the fixed it on Beniton Movie Gif, and it became animated.

EXCELSIOR'S AVATAR:
image.php

CALVIN_M.'S FAN MADE AVATAR:
hypermovieavatargk6.gif

Any type of comment, I can take. Don't worry if your comment on my stuff is that they're terrible. Those types of comments help me improve. So don't be shy. :cwink:

well done calvin wecome to the hype

Here's my take.
Sorry for the crappy photo quality, I don't have a scanner and I have to upload them w/out my photobrush renders because it's on my other pc. So they should be better later on.

glad to see someone has created another Hyper.

Anybody else notice that marvel's the blue marvel stole hypers helmet:eek:

Hello, guys. It's great to join this website. Took a chance to register a few weeks ago. Well, here's my first thing for you guys. Here's my manip of Hyper, the official mascot of SuperHero Hype. It's my design of what he may look like in a movie or something. I got it off from an official picture from the 2005 blockbuster, Batman Begins, and manipulated it on Photoshop. On my design, I got some ideas from Batman Begin's Batsuit design. I wanted lenses for his eyes. I thought it would look pretty cool and futuristic for Hyper. I thought I might as well keep the triangles that keep his cape. It reminded me of his logo, the great white and red Hyper triangle logo. Then I fixed the colors and stuff to make it red, white and blue, and then added a logo. I didn't want Hyper to look that darkish looking, so I put a little smudge on the edges of his lips/mouth to try to make a sort of smile. This was made for like, half an hour or something.

hyperel6.png

After making that Hyper manip for half an hour, I checked this thread for a while from first post to last, and saw the avatar of EXCELSIOR. Then there came the idea for me to make a cool live action version of that great nifty avatar. I made some frames on Photoshop. It took me like 40 minutes, longer than the manip of Hyper, to get this avatar done. I got a render from Google Image Search of Superman flying and made that into Hyper. I also made a logo for the hero, too. After 40 minutes of working on the avatar, the fixed it on Beniton Movie Gif, and it became animated.

EXCELSIOR'S AVATAR:
image.php

CALVIN_M.'S FAN MADE AVATAR:
hypermovieavatargk6.gif

Any type of comment, I can take. Don't worry if your comment on my stuff is that they're terrible. Those types of comments help me improve. So don't be shy. :cwink:

Good job making those avvys

All these look great guys! Very cool. :up: Im totally gonna jump in on this one. :hyper:

cool I like the white panel on the side:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"