Batman Begins "I Brought Mine"

riskproductions

TDKR News Hunter
Reaction score
Ok MAYBE I'm COMPLETELY off base, BUT, has anyone ever thought Bale sounds completely different when he yells "I brought mine" right before the big tumbler chase sequence? IMO, it sounds exactly like Liam Neeson. My friends agree, has anyone else thought this?

Yup that's what I thought aswell.

Na, I never thought that.

I haven't noticed it. I'll check it out later tonight and see if I can hear a difference.

Think of "Where were the other drugs going?!?", but yelling it. That's all it is.
He's masking his voice so people aren't like "....Bruce?"

Y'know, like how he did it for the chick. It's always the woman who knows first. It's a rule.

Doesn't sound like Liam Nesson to me. And the way it sound, it probably Bat talking on the speaker from the Tumbler. For all we know, it might has one or not. I'm going with that unless there is proof the Tumbler don't have a speaker or something like that. ;)

he does sound different, he also sounds different when he says "how is she?", he doesnt always sound the same. the computer that was altering his voice must have screwed up or something.

Well, there was no computer altering his voice... That was Bale doing the voice.

Ok MAYBE I'm COMPLETELY off base, BUT, has anyone ever thought Bale sounds completely different when he yells "I brought mine" right before the big tumbler chase sequence? IMO, it sounds exactly like Liam Neeson. My friends agree, has anyone else thought this?
Yeah I know. Thats exactly what I thought. I think liam neeson must have done a voice over for bale in that scene for some reason

there's really no reason why it shouldn't be

The real question is how does he manage to get to the Tumbler, put Rachel in securely, get in the car and close the hatch all in the span of 3 seconds or so from when he walked off screen.

The real question is how does he manage to get to the Tumbler, put Rachel in securely, get in the car and close the hatch all in the span of 3 seconds or so from when he walked off screen.

Its something we like to call a MOVIE :woot:

It sounds a lot like him
Just he's yelling so it's not as deep

Because he's the god d*mn Batman!! :batman:

I realy don't think it sounds anything like Neeson. It sounds like Bale trying hard to speak loudly in his raspy Batman voice, which could be difficult to do. Accent as well as sound.

That's Bale. That's his voice. Bale did the whole performance. No computer needed to alter it. Actors are hired to Act.

You dont know that. During the filming of the movie bale's voice went raspy from talking in his batman voice. So maybe he couldnt talk so neeson did a voiceover

You are joking... right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"