I Can't Believe They Actually Gave Me A Raise

a collab would be neat, but i'm not sure how that would happen. i specialize in illustration also...hehe. you have anything online? here's some of my stuff...

chosen-1.deviantart.com
tasaigeijutsuka.deviantart.com
dorkyfresh.deviantart.com

haha, word; I was just gonna PM you this:

http://www.myspace.com/drewlettner

I made it public so you can peep my artwork . . . nothing really comic booky, but it gives you an idea of my skills . . .

either way, it would be fun to do like a pin-up or something . . .

cool...just sent a friend request. you've got mad skills dude...you could definitely make it if you get enough exposure!

cool...just sent a friend request. you've got mad skills dude...you could definitely make it if you get enough exposure!

thanks man, likewise!! :up: maybe we can keep each other motivated, haha, but good luck w/ that (I'm a major slacker) :O but I'm ready to focus man, I really am . . .

Congrats! :yay:
Don't let those women get a hold of your new dough. :o

....:rolleyes: Speak for your self!

*whispers* Don't worry, I'll bring him back to the palace, and then we can have our way with him. He'll never know what hit him.

...Try 8 yrs, and and Supervisor, and only making 10.46 and hr. :down
I make 11.50 an hour and my mom got me this job:woot:

But my old job, with the quarter raise, was when I was a bank teller and started off at 7.25.

ok so seriously, before I get another 'raise' out of this thread . . . . back to bidness *ahem*

Dorky, our mission tonight, all excuses and BS aside is to sketch . . . . sketch something, sketch anything . . . be it a bad ash villain, hero, or even a lame still life of an apple and some grapes . . . post it tomorrow if you want, somewhere on the site, or just explain what it is to each other . . .

I trust you to be honest, you trust me (I might not get a chance to post it right away), but the most important thing to remember is to not play ourselves :up: deal?

ok so seriously, before I get another 'raise' out of this thread . . . . back to bidness *ahem*

Dorky, our mission tonight, all excuses and BS aside is to sketch . . . . sketch something, sketch anything . . . be it a bad ash villain, hero, or even a lame still life of an apple and some grapes . . . post it tomorrow if you want, somewhere on the site, or just explain what it is to each other . . .

I trust you to be honest, you trust me (I might not get a chance to post it right away), but the most important thing to remember is to not play ourselves :up: deal?

deal bro. i'll whip up somethin' tonight. i'll trust you'll do the same.

Congrats, better than nothing and decent way to start the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"