Transformers I Can't Find 'Bumblebee' or 'StarScream' Anywhere?!? ... :(

What sucks is I don't think they are restocking wave 1. So you may be screwed with trying to get those. I always see lots of Blackouts and Ratchets at the KB toys near me. So check that out.

Ahh crap! I really wanted a Scorponok and a Voyager Prime! Grrrrr :cmad:

A Voyager Prime repaint is coming out. It doesn't have the flame markings on it. It's the traditional red cab and blue flat bed.

Scorponok sucked.

Wal-Mart was literally empty shelves yesterday. I'm talking almost the entire toy section?! .....Stupid!

I liked the Scorponok toy as well. His robot mode is horrendous, but it is not in the movie, so I can see why they did a quarter ass job. But the beast mode is very articulate and cool. There is also a battle ravaged Prime repaint coming out for voyager.

Does anyone in CA, specifically in the LA county area need an Ultimate Bumblebee?

^ I haven't seen a one of the 08' BB?! Nor the Leader Brawl :(

Give old Prog a vote. That'll cheer you up! :woot:

^ I haven't seen a one of the 08' BB?! Nor the Leader Brawl :(

Give old Prog a vote. That'll cheer you up! :woot:
"Vote" There ya go.

I want in this order
08 BB
Leader Brawl
Leader Megs
Arcee
Dreadwing
Dropkick
Payload
Long Arm

So many to get, so many I have never seen in stores. :csad:

He's the deluxe tow truck. He was from the game. You may remember him as the pain in the ass that you could never kill because he swung his crane around to deflect any attack.

aaAAaaa, okay. my friend just got the upgraded Xbox 360 yesterday so we're looking forward to some quality TF gaming soon when he visits :up:

A lot of the new wave 3/4 deluxes are in the game.

Oh, yeah. Forgot to mention Thundercracker in that list.

Glad you like it. I have been searching ebay for a lot of the old Beast Wars too. No luck so far. Out bid. :(

Voted fer ya BTW. I hate voting in those contests though.

Bless your kindness. I hate to bother people not into that!

But yeah, I've had a MAD craving for the Beast Wars DVD box sets for years!

They were just always so expensive that I would continue to let them slip down the buy-ority list. :(

Soooooo.... :whatever: anyone have a list of the wave 2 and wave 3 toys coming out? If there's a link, can someone provide me with it?

When the heck did they release 08 BB by himself? And how much would he cost?

He is supposidly out now, though I can never find him! :cmad:

But he is same as other deluxes. 9.99 give or take a few bucks depending on the store.

Rip off. 30 bucks down the toilet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"