Transformers I Can't Find 'Bumblebee' or 'StarScream' Anywhere?!? ... :(

Yeah, but my area had bad shipping on wave 1 man. Its a pattern. Not the first time with Hasbro either.

The only good thing that came out of my job at Target was knowing what came in when.

Well no one at my targets has a clue. Damn stoners...

Damn people that only have the job because they need it and really don't care whatsoever what actually goes on there...

Ugh...i'm starting to wish i had picked up Scorponok when he was still on the shelves...

THey aren't restocking wave 1 either.

Check older stores I guess? And grocery stores. How I found the toys in shoprite I will never know...

Well i did get this today:
DSC00888.jpg

They had 4 of him and 2 of the G1 repaint starscream, which i picked up for my brother.

Ah...Yeah I would rather have final battle Jazz more than repaint. Thats me, though that does look cool.

I saw the final battle Jazz at TRU the other night and didn't really care for it.

Exactly...and in car mode, you don't even see any of the damage.

Today I went out and checked to ToysRus to see what they had...the place was loaded with transformers. Problem is, they only had a load of swindles, a load of bonecrushers, a load of scorponoks, a load of deluxe brawls and 2 74 bumblebees plus 2 voyager megatrons and that statue of bumblebee, robot replicas, the voice changer helmet..yadayadayada all that stuff you always see

I ended up grabbing swindle, scorponok and 74' bumblebee
I wasnt gonna get any of the video game transformers. But swindle looked so sweet

He is. Plus, he was a combaticon in G1. Don't be hating that. :up:

ok i live in dallas TX and i have called just about every Toys R us here in dallas including the counties sourrounding it... Toys R us have a few classic camaros , but nothing else... ive called all the TARGET stores in the same way, ive called Kohl's as well, checked out all the wal-marts, and nothing

however i did find Barricade Deluxe last nite, which was kool cause i wanted that one too, and it was the last one... but oh well, im so freakin tired of being on the phone all day .. BLAHHH just thought id let you guys know

ok i live in dallas TX and i have called just about every Toys R us here in dallas including the counties sourrounding it... Toys R us have a few classic camaros , but nothing else... ive called all the TARGET stores in the same way, ive called Kohl's as well, checked out all the wal-marts, and nothing

however i did find Barricade Deluxe last nite, which was kool cause i wanted that one too, and it was the last one... but oh well, im so freakin tired of being on the phone all day .. BLAHHH just thought id let you guys know
I can relate. You aren't alone my friend. However I did get nearly every wave 1 guy, but as for wave 2 or 3, a resounding nothing.

Check KB Toys, K-mart, and grocery stores. I have found guys at all 3 of those locations.

yea i actually forgot to mention kbtoys, they got nothing.. but yes stores like kohls who have a really little toys dpt, or grocery stores, they might have 08 bumblebee, i found barricade at kohls,, didnt expect to see it...
so far i got ironhide voyager, optimust voyager, jazz final battle, voyager rachet, barricade deluxe.. and brawl battle something..

i have seen lots of ultimate bumblebees at walmart, as well as voyager megatrons , starscreams, and 3 or 4 leader Brawls..

Am i horrible because i've considered getting a couple ultimate bumblebees and ebaying them for an outrageous amount of money?

yea i actually forgot to mention kbtoys, they got nothing.. but yes stores like kohls who have a really little toys dpt, or grocery stores, they might have 08 bumblebee, i found barricade at kohls,, didnt expect to see it...
so far i got ironhide voyager, optimust voyager, jazz final battle, voyager rachet, barricade deluxe.. and brawl battle something..

i have seen lots of ultimate bumblebees at walmart, as well as voyager megatrons , starscreams, and 3 or 4 leader Brawls..
Yeah...I can't find leader Brawl in my stores. Problem is 08 BB is so damn popular. You may never find him in stores.

Am i horrible because i've considered getting a couple ultimate bumblebees and ebaying them for an outrageous amount of money?
No. As long as you don't scalp them and buy a lot.

Yeah. Cause ebayers are morons. They buy anything without comparing prices. Thats why 08 BB sells for quadruple its price. But you are only a bad person if you buy more than 3 in bulk. I hate scalpers. Its their fault prices on ebay are ridiculous.

yea , yesterday i saw 08 bumblebee deluxe for 79 bucks on amazon i think, which is the price for the ultimate at walmart. its insane..

so from what i know the next wave, we will have to pay somewhat more money cause theyre coming in assortments, like deluxe jazz, barricade, bb, for like 39 somethin i think ... i guess ill end up doing that . whenver the next wave hits

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"