I Drink and Lounge Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to imagine Richard Brake would feel awful if he knew how much his name was being thrown around by that guy.

Its a damn shame because Richard is a good man and a kind man. He reads to sick kids on his days off and regularly donated blood to his local Red Cross.

I'm pretty sure once I finished with him he started screaming DigificWriter DigificWriter DigificWriter DigificWriter DigificWriter DigificWriter DigificWriter

Digwrite Digwrite Digwrite Digwrite Digwrite Digwrite

Dwite... Dwite..... Dwite....

latest

Everyone has another name within their username.

Originally Posted by Reek
... i think RAAM should film his reactions :funny:

When I first started watching GoT, I'd forgotten that it was an HBO show and was SHOCKED at all the nudity and sex! lol Someone should have filmed MY reaction lmao

Last edited:
Duke at what point in bike riding does it stop hurting my bum? I even have a cushion on there and it does nothing to prevent this.

Your saddle should be horizontal, not vertical.

Duke at what point in bike riding does it stop hurting my bum? I even have a cushion on there and it does nothing to prevent this.

Well, from my experience, you just get used to it. I've changed the seat or saddle on my bike as well & it's a lot better. Perhaps a padded, gel seat might help you. You can find those in the bike aisles at Wal-Mart, Target, or any sporting goods store.

Your saddle should be horizontal, not vertical.

Hahahahaha!!! Good one Greens!!! :funny:

Last edited:

If none of those work, Duke will be more than happy to design a custom bike seat for you. Just make a wax impression of your butt and mail it to him with 5 proofs of purchase from Kenner Toys, and your seat will be shipped in 6-8 weeks.

If none of those work, Duke will be more than happy to design a custom bike seat for you. Just make a wax impression of your butt and mail it to him with 5 proofs of purchase from Kenner Toys, and your seat will be shipped in 6-8 weeks.

:lmao:

ok, i'm truly dead now... someone revive me in about 8 hours.

The Night's King killed him. He doesn't like it when people call him the Night King.
This sounds like something straight from GRRM (which would make it unrebuttable)!

This sounds like something straight from GRRM (which would make it unrebuttable)!

Well GRRM, the 'horses mouth' himself, said he was actually Richard Brake in disguise.

Oh GAWD!!!! :lmao::funny::lmao:

This got a bit awkward in hurry!!! LOL

Try sitting less and stand on the pedals more. My ass never got used to bike seat. I have flab everywhere but on my bum where I could have used the cushion..... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"