I fought the lounge, and the lounge won - Part 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Kit Harington in Aldi in Stoke on Trent yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a creepy fan and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Kit trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Kinder Eggs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the eggs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each egg and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. I never even got an autograph. :(

Again with this? :o

Was that you in disguise Sawyer?

I saw Kit Harington in Aldi in Stoke on Trent yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a creepy fan and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Kit trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Kinder Eggs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the eggs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each egg and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. I never even got an autograph. :(

Eh, celebrities. :whatever:

It was George I met last time. Same circumstances too--it was only after I took that cup of tea from moose.

This snow storm is terrible. -25 degree wind chill for tonight! :wow:

So that relationship thread is a car crash of epic proportions.

Damn! I thought we had it bad. We have about 10 inches of snow at the moment.

Right now it's 0°C, but on Saturday it's going down to -28°C

Yeah, it's freezing and snowing here too.

Not all famous people are nice guys, it's always a shame to see one that bad, though. I would have guessed he'd be one of the sweeter ones. Guess not. :(

So you're saying it came in like a wrecking ball? :awesome:

:woot:

Haha but seriously reading the last few pages of that my god. Some of the crap on there. I even saw moose comment on there. :wow:

Damn! I thought we had it bad. We have about 10 inches of snow at the moment.
So far we only gave about three or four, which is less than I thought we'd have by now. No matter, they let us out of work early anyhow so I was glad. :)

I know. It's like a train wreck in slow motion. You want to stop it but you know there's nothing you can do but sit back and watch it happen.

I know. It's like a train wreck in slow motion. You want to stop it but you know there's nothing you can do but sit back and watch it happen.
Sounds like any one of the religion or politics threads, lol. Better to just stay out of it, lol.

So far we only gave about three or four, which is less than I thought we'd have by now. No matter, they let us out of work early anyhow so I was glad. :)

I had to work 12-8 tonight. I'm glad I don't live very far away. Not fun to drive in this stuff.

Not all famous people are nice guys, it's always a shame to see one that bad, though. I would have guessed he'd be one of the sweeter ones. Guess not. :(

He's lying. He told the same exact story with George RR Martin a few months ago.

Oh, I think I would enjoy being a mod on the Hype, so long as I could work in mine and certain others' agenda. I'd love jumping into the midst of the crazy.:woot:

Today was very interesting. I saw George RR Martin at a grocery store in Los Angeles earlier today.

told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a pest and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Whoa?” but he kept cutting me off and going “whoa? whoa? whoa?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He was shorter than I thought he would be. So how's everyone else's day been? :yay:

In fact, it's based on a guy who saw Flying Lotus, apparently and told the same story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"