I fought the lounge, and the lounge won - Part 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Piper. You weren't helping. :oldrazz:

I had to work 12-8 tonight. I'm glad I don't live very far away. Not fun to drive in this stuff.
My place almost never closes, it being a New England factory, lol. I recall one crazy drive home in the dark of night with almost a foot of snow on the ground. So it surprised me they let us out so early. Not that I'm complaining, I am all about the under-time, not overtime, lol, you'll never have to ask me twice if I want to leave early. :)

After giving it much thought, we should change your theme song to wrecking ball just because of how you derail threads.

aNfBYL1.jpg

:csad::dry: where's me 15 minutes thread at? It was suppose to be today sometime.

When you guys see it, :o ask me to change my name to enterthecube. That way my nickname can be ETC instead of ETM. That way when people talk about me and what not, they confuse others.

Ex:

:o Oh Sawyer, Parker Wayne, DS, etc going at it again in the lounge. :o

:csad::dry: where's me 15 minutes thread at? It was suppose to be today sometime.

When you guys see it, :o ask me to change my name to enterthecube. That way my nickname can be ETC instead of ETM. That way when people talk about me and what not, they confuse others.

Ex:

:o Oh Sawyer, Parker Wayne, DS, etc going at it again in the lounge. :o

o rly:o wow, i didn't know you had a 15 minute thread

thats funny:o

:o :o

o rly:o wow, i didn't know you had a 15 minute thread

thats funny:o

:o :o

Moose dont think just cause you broke into your daddy's liquor cabinet that you can disrespect your hype elders.:o

Did yall hear about the price of medical marijuana tripling in Colorado today? It went from $25 for an eighth to $75 for an eighth. This is why I dont want it approved for recreational use in my state. Leave it as a medical substance and almost anyone can get it anyways and prices won't skyrocket like they did in Colorado.

He's lying. He told the same exact story with George RR Martin a few months ago.

In fact, it's based on a guy who saw Flying Lotus, apparently and told the same story.

You think he'd at least tweak the story a bit. :o

I'm just testing you. My friends must be sharp. :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back