I guy brought a gun to my high school today...

if the ****in media wouldnt blow up all these school shooting the kids wouldnt get the idea. they want ****ing attetion

well if he didn't kill anyone this sounds like just one long large cry for attention...

He was gonna shoot some people simply because he got suspended?

no, i found out some stuff about the kid today.

he was in my friend's second period, and turns out..the kid got picked on non stop. now i know what u guys are thinking..everyone gets picked on..but this kid..honestly.. day in and day out it seemed like. he brought a roller back pack to school, everyone said the kid was basically meant to get picked on, and pushed around. no wonder he snapped. this is why i'm nice to everyone there, you never know what's going on in their lives, you could say one little thing, and they will snap.

I took a bowie knife for show and tell one time, but that was in 1982.

last year someone came into our school and shot himself in the chest in front of the band members...killed himself...weird thing is...they had school the next day like nothing happened...

they decided that mourning or even feeling creeped out the next day didnt matter:o

it would still freak me out if someone killed themselves right in front of me..but i guess they wanted to get passed it as quickly as possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"