I have an idea: THE INCREDIBLE HULK 2 in IMAX 3D!!!!

Jordacar

The Endless One
Reaction score
Okay, I've heard discussion that IM2 is going to play in IMAX. To follow that up, I've come up with a possible solution to Marvel's apparent lack of interest in continuing their Hulk franchise: do the next movie in IMAX 3D!!Just imagine the Hulk sequences in TIH, only with Hulk really huge and COMIN' AT YA! Take that further into another film, and I'd buy my tickets right now!

It wouldn't have to be the entire movie, like Avatar, just select scenes at least. If Marvel is worried about getting butts in seats for the Jade Giant's next outing, it's something to consider.

Leterrier did say that there were plans to have The Incredible Hulk released in IMAX but he said the CGI work would have been too complicated and not possible in the time frame they had so they scrapped the IMAX idea and went with a normal release.

But I can see Avengers and possibly Captain America being shot in 3D (not converted) because Disney are all up for 3D and seeing that Avatar's success has made Warner Brothers convert Clash of the Titans and Harry Potter 7 into 3D then I guess Marvel will also want to cash in on its success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"