I have Symbiote Spidey in USM...do you?

Discussion in 'Misc. and Multiplatform Games' started by Spider-X, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Nathan Registered

I just got the PC version and used a cheat patch. No way in hell were I going to do all that ridiculous stuff to get the suit.

And in the end I didn't even like it. Too much damn purple. And I like purple.

2. Silverstein Registered

They should make USM 2 and have it take place in the clone saga. Like Peter and Jessica will be the two playable characters. And have it take place a bit before it, during it, and after it. People might complain and say "Well what's the point of playing a game directly based off of the comic, you'll know everything that will happen?!" But I'd rather know what's going to happen and have fun and say get to my favorite part....Then do a lot of crap and be sent on wild goose chases.

DBZ games are the exact same story every game..Yet they have fun gameplay. In fact, fans enjoy getting to their favorite parts. So why not do a game that is CLEARLY official and taking place in the story, rather than one they say is but none of it is true.

You can't even play any of the bosses with the black costume unless you do like Nathan said and use a cheat patch. At least in DBZ, you can go ssj3 any time once you unlock it.