I know someone with superpowers!

Shemtov

Sidekick
Reaction score
So I actually MET someone with real life super powers today. A freind of mine revealed that his father and some of his siblings can give people aches anywere in the body. They can even move all the pain in one place and spread it throughout the body and vice-versa.
His father was at his house so he did a test. He told me a would feel a pain in a part of my body. He wrote down the part but didn't tell me what it was. I felt a nagging pain in my right elbow.....and h showed me the paper and it was the right elbow!

Do this again...but not at either of their houses.

That's sort of like Meg's super ability to grow her fingernails.

I have the super power of getting a raging erection whenever I want it and whenever I don't.

i have super powers like mr fantastic. i can stretch to just over arms length :dry:

So if this guy really focused hard enough, he could make people explode you reckon? Now that would be a super-power :up:

Have him give me a a back of the leg ache tomorrow at 8 AM.

EDIT: Better yet... Have him give my boss a full blown head ache and back of the leg ache Tuesday at 10:00.

We must kill your friend's father.

That's not a superpower. That's called assault.

So if this guy really focused hard enough, he could make people explode you reckon? Now that would be a super-power :up:

That's sort of like Meg's super ability to grow her fingernails.
:huh: So Normal people can give people Back aches by just looking at them? Or transfer all the pain in someones body into their ear?
You can't call it Sugestion because he didn't tell me where he was going to put the pain, and it was in the lace he wrote.
He also says he has analgesic powers, but he really needs to concentrate.

Your friend should check out a place that will help him harness this power. They'll keep him in a white padded room where he will be free to work on this power anytime he wants without harming himself or others.

They will also give you medication specially designed to boost your friends abilities.

I have a mother-in law that could do the same thing.

So Normal people can give people Back aches by just looking at them? Or transfer all the pain in someones body into their ear?

Umm, I made a FAMILY GUY reference. Why are you assuming I said "Everyone can do this"?

Can most people? No. But then, there's no such thing as normal.

You can't call it Sugestion because he didn't tell me where he was going to put the pain, and it was in the lace he wrote. He also says he has analgesic powers, but he really needs to concentrate.

I've met people who profess the ability to shut down your mind, to control your emotional state, etc. And I've seen some of them come damn close, and do some pretty messed up things. Empaths in particular, are known for the sort of thing you are describing.

However, a "superpower", by definition, must first be "super".

This doesn't sound all that super to me. Assuming it's true, it's an ability to create a mild annoyance. Your friend has the ability to create a mild annoyance.

I, and many others, who have no unusual powers, can probably create a great deal of mental pain that trumps this by simply referencing a painful event from someone's life, and pressing the right buttons.

Is that a superpower?

Anyway, tell them to use it on terrorists.

However, a "superpower", by definition, must first be "super".

This doesn't sound all that super to me. Assuming it's true, it's an ability to create a mild annoyance. Your friend has the ability to create a mild annoyance.
I define "Superpowers" to mean any ability trhat a normal Human can't do.
And he told me that once he moved all the pain in a persons body into their ear........and it hurt them like hell. So its not just a "Mild annoyance"

I set off the shoplifting alarms whenever I go INTO a grocery store, and not when I am leaving. I also demagnetize atm cards and credit cards and make my watches stop if I carry them in the breast pocket of a shirt or coat. My mom does it too

My cousin's daughter used to crash his computer just by coming near it. He had to keep her out of the room whenever he wanted to use it.

I can make cash dissappear :D

I set off the shoplifting alarms whenever I go INTO a grocery store, and not when I am leaving. I also demagnetize atm cards and credit cards and make my watches stop if I carry them in the breast pocket of a shirt or coat. My mom does it too

Magneto! :wow: Can you also stick pieces of metal directly to your flesh and have them stay?

Magneto! :wow: Can you also stick pieces of metal directly to your flesh and have them stay?

No metal... married men do like to try to cling to my chest for some reason though, does that count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"