I know this is a stupid question but I just had to ask.

C-$

Sidekick
Reaction score
Have you even been to http://lovecalculator.com? It's a site where you type in the names of two people and it shows you how much they love each other.

Okay yes it's stupid...the site anyway. The % is so wrong as is the explanation, talk about boredom:( :down

Oh, hello C-$, how are you?:)

ookami said:
Okay yes it's stupid...the site anyway. The % is so wrong as is the explanation, talk about boredom:( :down

Oh, hello C-$, how are you?:)

I'm doing okay. How are you doing today?

Love Calculator results

These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:

[SIZE=+3] Batman [/SIZE]
heart.png
[SIZE=+3] Robin[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+4]31 %[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1] The chance of a relationship working out between Batman and Robin is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
:(
[/SIZE]

I typed in Tito Ortiz & Chuck Liddell (who hate each other), & it seemed pretty accurate to me

C-$ said:
Have you even been to http://lovecalculator.com? It's a site where you type in the names of two people and it shows you how much they love each other.
wow. only a person with no life would spend all day with some **** like this. pathetic...:down

Swiftman said:
wow. only a person with no life would spend all day with some **** like this. pathetic...:down

Bored teens who are supposed to be checking out their stocks in Economic class.

[SIZE=+3] DOG LIPS [/SIZE]
heart.png
[SIZE=+3] Wilhelm-Scream [/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]
89 %
[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1] Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between DOG LIPS and Wilhelm-Scream has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+3] Lackey [/SIZE]
heart.png
[SIZE=+3] Sarah Silverman [/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]
82 %
[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]
Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Lackey and Sarah Silverman has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.[/SIZE]

Do one of WIlhelm and Musclesforsupes.

Shaquille O\'neal Kobe Bryant

66 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Shaquille O\'neal and Kobe Bryant has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

[SIZE=+3] Wilhelm-Scream [/SIZE]
heart.png
[SIZE=+3] musclesforsupes [/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]
63 %
[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]
Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Wilhelm-Scream and musclesforsupes has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

:(
[/SIZE]

Hurrah!

Love Calculator results

[SIZE=+3]My vengeance [/SIZE]
heart.png
[SIZE=+3]Jenna Jameson [/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]66 % [/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between My vengeance and Jenna Jameson has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other. [/SIZE]

Bill Clinton & BLOWJOBS

47 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Bill Clinton and BLOWJOBS is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

[SIZE=+3]TheSumOfGod [/SIZE]
heart.png
[SIZE=+3]Dick Cheney [/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]13 % [/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between TheSumOfGod and Dick Cheney, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+3]TheSumOfGod [/SIZE]
heart.png
[SIZE=+3]George Bush [/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]68 % [/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between TheSumOfGod and George Bush has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+3] Lackey [/SIZE]
heart.png
[SIZE=+3] Lackey's Hand [/SIZE] [SIZE=+4] 47 %[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]

The chance of a relationship working out between Lackey and Lackey's Hand is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.
[/SIZE]
I'm so confused now. :(

Hayden Christensen
heart.png
Lena

16 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Hayden Christensen and Lena, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

Hayden and me..only 16%!?!?!:(

Love Calculator results

[SIZE=+3]Dog Lips [/SIZE]
heart.png
[SIZE=+3]Human Faced Satan Cat [/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]56 % [/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Dog Lips and Human Faced Satan Cat has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other. [/SIZE]

Love Calculator results

[SIZE=+3]My vengeance [/SIZE]
heart.png
[SIZE=+3]Human Faced Satan Cat [/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]63 % [/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between My vengeance and Human Faced Satan Cat has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other. [/SIZE]

A better shot than DL!

Ebil Gig said:
Hayden Christensen
heart.png
Lena

16 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Hayden Christensen and Lena, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

Hayden and me..only 16%!?!?!:(

Its all Obi-Wan's fault. Hes holding you back.

What?I type in my real name,and I get this!

Love Calculator results

[SIZE=+3]Andy [/SIZE]
heart.png
[SIZE=+3]Pat Robertson [/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]76 % [/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Andy and Pat Robertson has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc. [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"