I live with an INSANE person

Dew k. Mosi

Hype Award Winner
Reaction score
So my aunt is convinced that someone broke into our apartment and stole a sweater and a pair of shoes, entirely forsaking the two computers, two tvs, two dvd players, microwave, etc, etc. Now, she has decided she wants to take my room, (which has a lock on the door) and make the living room my bedroom, and her bedroom the storage room for my comic books, clothes, whatever. So just all of a sudden, I am expected to move all my ****, including my loft bed, computer set up, tv tower, figures, displays, bookshelves, EVERYTHING by the end of next week! Just like that! She pays the bulk of the rent and I am past due so I can't tell her no.

This is going to drive me loco.

On the upside, this will give me more space and the cigarette smoke will be confined to one room, but good lord this is all going to be such a hassle!

All because she obviously misplaced a sweater and a pair of shoes.

is she on some kind of medication......sersously?

my old lady used to do the same thing and overeact

Wow.
I knew someone once who swore that someone injected her with AIDS infected blood while she was at a crowded bar with some friends. She actually told everybody this, too.
:kookoo:

Were the sweater and shoes very nice looking? :o maybe a bum stole them?

when I was still in school my mom would refuse to let me in the house because she didnt recognise me , and I would have to waite for my dad to let me in the house, she was like '' if you dont leave this property I will be forced to call the cops. or my son'' :(. and it was all because of the medication she took

Kaleb said:
when I was still in school my mom would refuse to let me in the house because she didnt recognise me , and I would have to waite for my dad to let me in the house, she was like '' if you dont leave this property I will be forced to call the cops. or my son'' :(. and it was all because of the medication she took
sorry about that dude:csad:

What kind of medication was it?
That's some seriously scary side-effects.

Lol, my mother rearanges and paints the house all the time.

Not for any reason either, just whenever she gets bored:huh:

She often moves everything in really unpractical positions, too.

I swear to god, she's insane.

Whenver my friends would come over they'd be "wow, you're mom changed the house agian!??"

Time to move out into the adult world, Dew. :(

You'll be glad you did.

Cannibal Feast said:
Wow.
I knew someone once who swore that someone injected her with AIDS infected blood while she was at a crowded bar with some friends. She actually told everybody this, too.
:kookoo:

What, did she just, smell the AIDS wafting out of the wound?
*CUckoo*
*CUckoo*

i can smell aids here, mind you thats cause I am living in Africa

Yeah, she just told me she thinks I stole the sweater and shoes. I spent about an hour crying and throwing up.

Dude. Get a job that pays enough to afford rent so you can have your own place before the sweater thief swipes your figures ...

Seriously though that is harsh. Living with people is never easy. At least you can bury Hamsters without anyone noticing ...

Dew k. Mosi said:
Yeah, she just told me she thinks I stole the sweater and shoes. I spent about an hour crying and throwing up.

Try not to let it get you this upset, Heather. :(

Dew k. Mosi said:
I am not going to lie. At first I was kind of chuckling at the whole situation till I read this part. Now I am very concerned. :csad:

has she ever done anything like this before?

Kaleb said:
has she ever done anything like this before?
yeah, when I was a kid she was convinced KRoq radio station was out to get her and had recorded her crying and was broadcasting it. We weren't allowed to get the mail because KRoq had sent spies

Dew, why did you steal her sweater and shoes?

Dew k. Mosi said:
yeah, when I was a kid she was convinced KRoq radio station was out to get her and had recorded her crying and was broadcasting it. We weren't allowed to get the mail because KRoq had sent spies
i know it's wrong to find it funny but i did:csad:

send her to a doctor or something:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"